Teaser

Pragya "Tadbeer se bigdi hui taqdeer bana le, apne pe bharosa hai toh yeh daulaga le"

Abhi hears it and ignore her.

Pragya "You know the meaning for what I sang. Then why are you not understanding it?"

Abhi walks ahead while she follows behind. She is determined not to let him think wrong.

Abhi "Don't follow me. I am not a person to be followed."

Pragya "Who said I was following you? I am following where my heart goes. Do you know where is my heart going?"

She asked looking innocently and in response Abhi closes his eyes in displeasure.

Pragya "Leave it if you don't know. You know there is a saying that love is blind. I think it suits you well as you can't see where my heart goes."

Abhi opens his eyes and continues to walk ahead not giving importance to her words.

She frowns and folds her arms at his behaviour.

This is too much! This man is not giving respect to his teacher! No student in my career had this kind of behavior. I will teach him a good lesson today.

Abhi senses she was not following him and he turns to take a look.

He was shocked to see her sitting on the pavement.

She grins at him and he comes towards her wondering what's wrong with her.

Abhi "Get up Pragya! What are you doing? It's a pavement for people to walk not a park to sit!"

Pragya looking up at him "I don't know all that. My student is not respecting me. Justice has been denied. You can live with it but I can't."

Abhi looked puzzled and asked "Like seriously? Are you telling filmy dialogues now for this petty incident. And how does respect relates to justice?"

She continues to say random things about respect, justice and law which makes Abhi even more puzzled and he sees few people seeing them with sheepish smiles on their face.

Abhi" OK tell me what should I do for you to stop this?"

Pragya" Hmm... Give respect and take respect!"

Abhi sighed and said" You are doing this drama as if I don't respect you."

He said by forwarding his hand for her to hold and a stand up.

She standing up said" You do respect me but not as your teacher. You forgot my role as your teacher na. Remember at Bangalore you want me as you teacher?"

Abhi smiled slightly and it warmed Pragya's heart as he was smiling after sometime.

Abhi" Pragya... Oh... I'm sorry shall we go Guruji?"

Pragya looks impressed at his change.

Pragya" Now you are like my student. Haan studentji, let's go."

Abhi smiles widely and starts to walk ahead while Pragya follows him.

To be continued.....

A short teaser and hope it was interesting. Thank you for the reads, votes and comments as usual. Thank you everyone.