Not Bad

Abhi talking in phone to Purab:

Abhi "How dare she!!!"

Purab "This is the 100th time you are saying this."

Abhi "Did you count it? I really can't understand why you count on to every single thing that I say!"

Purab "Hello, I only said 100th time to irritate you. But I think it's more than that."

Abhi "Cut the call Purab. You are also irritating like her."

Purab "Are you sure Mr Best Friend? Because after you end the call, you won't get any ideas to take your revenge."

Abhi "How dare she does this to me Purab? I am such a good boy. You know na...."

Purab in a dragging tone "Ya ya....."

Abhi shrieked "Purab!!!"

Purab moving the phone away from his ears said "Don't shout at me!"

Abhi drank a glass of water to cool himself.

Purab "Are you better now?"

Abhi "How dare she call me Tomato? Do I look like Tomato? In my whole life nobody had insult me in this way."

Purab "Relax....."

Abhi "I feel like making Tomato juice and pour it on her face. But you know na I don't know how to cook so I can't do that too."

Purab "I think to make juice, you don't have to cook."

Abhi "Did I ask you that now? No right? You better give me a good idea of how to make sure she becomes a Tomato by today!"

Purab unable to bear his tantrums told him an idea. Hearing it Abhi was getting excited and thanked him for his timely help.

Purab "Abhi, I just told it for fun. Are you seriously going to do this?"

Abhi "Yes! Definitely!"

Before he could say anything further the call got disconnected.

Purab couldn't believe why Abhi behaves this way.

Koyal "Papa.... Is that buddy?"

Purab "Haan it's your buddy. Did you drink the juice that I prepared for you?"

Koyal "Yes Papa.....how is buddy?"

Purab comes near to Koyal and says "Looks like you are missing your naughty buddy."

Koyal frowns and stares at Purab.

Purab "Okok he is a good buddy. Because you and your buddy are very good."

Koyal "It's true Papa. There is nobody good than buddy and me. We are goodest!"

Purab laughed in response and said "There is no such word called GOODEST!"

Koyal was angry in response. She was about to walk away when Purab said "There is no such word but now onwards it is a word by the cutest girl called Koyal."

Koyal smiled and said "You are also goodest but not as goodest like us."

Purab "Ok dear. You ask about your buddy right? He is fine.... Just that some girl is irritating him. I don't think she is irritating him. It looks like he is the one who is irritating her."

Koyal in shock "Who is that Papa? How can she irritate a good boy? You know in my school I have told everyone that buddy is a good boy and without him I don't know how to be good to others."