Call me Baby 《Kazemaru Ichirouta X Reader》

I decided to make one shot on Kazemaru because he's cute. Well hope you like it reader-sans.
___________________________________

Your POV

Hi my name is Y/N, L/N and yes i have a crush the one and only Kazemaru Ichirouta. Today i was with the managers to see their practice. And oh boy they are so tired.

"Y/N-chan can you help us bring this water bottles to them" Aki called me and i just nodded and i give them and last it was Kazemaru and my heart start racing and i felt cheeks heat up. So i approach him.

"Ne~ Kazemaru here's your water bottle" i said avoiding his gaze so that he can't notice that i'm blushing.

"Oh arigatou Y/N-chan" he said and drink his water and i walk to the managers with a smile plastered on my face.

Waahh he call my name with a 'chan', i can't believe it!!!... i screamed in my my mind while my cheeks rested on my hand.

"Looks like did something happen
Y/N-chan?" Aki asked and i snap back to reality.

"Nothing" i quickly replied and look the other way.

"Ne i think you should confess right now" Natsumi smirk and a blush appeared in my cheeks.

"What if he doesn't like me?" I look down and Haruna tap my shoulder.

"There's nothing bad if you try" she reasured me and i nodded.

"That's our Y/N! you can do it" They cheered and i breath in deeply and breath out.

I look at the managers, "I'm just gonna go to the classroom be right back!" i exclaimed and quickly left the field.

Kazemaru's POV

Eeehhh Y/N-chan is so kawaii!! i screamed in my mind and Gouenji walk to me and sit beside me.

"I know you like Y/N" he said in a low tone. And i felt my heart beat so fast and i blushed.

"How..how did you know??!" i asked while holding his shoulder but he remove it and i saw him smirk.

"Dude isn't it obvious you, everytime we have practice you always steal glances at her" he said while moving his hand in mid air and i sweatdropped.

"I think you should confess" Endou said as he butt in. Now he know too and i facepalmed.

"What if she doesn't like me?" i said while looking down.

"There's nothing wrong if you try" Endou reasured me and i smiled at them.

After we practice, we head back to our classroom.

~[ Time Skip ]~ Class dismissal

Your POV

"Mind if i walk you home?" i suddenly look who it is and it was my crush Kazemaru.

"Yep no problem" i reasured him and we continue to walk until we are outside the campus.

"Ne~ you want to get ice cream with me, my treat" he said and i nodded. We stop at the near ice cream shop and i picked my F/F ice cream and we started to walk again and we stop at the Steel Tower.

"Wow the sunset is so beautiful" i said while watching the sunset. And another moment of silence and i finish eating my ice cream and in my surprised he finish it too.

"Ne~ Y/N do you like someone?" he suddenly asked. I felt blush creeping at my cheeks.

"Yes" I said and he look at me. "Could you tell me who is this person you like? he beg me and i look away avoiding his intense stare.

"You have to tell me yours first" I said and a playful smirk formed on my lips.

"Eehhh that's not fair, okay I'll tell who I like just close your eyes" he said and I shook my head.

"Eehh why?" I asked and he frown.

"Just close your eyes!!" he said sternly and I closed my eyes. For many seconds I felt a warm pair of lips touched mine and I took a peek.

And i widened my eyes, i can't believe the person who i like, like me back and i kissed him back shyly and he pulled away.

"I like no i love you L/N, Y/N" he said as he hug me tightly and i hug him back.

"I love you too Kazemaru Ichirouta, never knew the person who i like, likes me back" i said and he look at me with an adorable face and  i chuckled.

"What's so funny?" he asked and i shook my head. "You're kinda cute" i said and he rolled his eyes and kiss me again. This time it was sweet and gentle.

"You can "Call me Baby" if you want" he smirk making me blush so much and i playfully slap his arm.

"Let's just enjoy the sunset shall we?" i asked and he kissed my cheek. "Yeah".

No one's POV

The two lovers watch the sunset while holding hands and they lived happily ever after~.

~ The End ~
_________________________________________

Soooo how was it? i hope you all enjoy. Please do vote and comment, i hope some advices too. ^___^