Hanging Out

This, and one other later, are new chapters in 2019. The reason is because so you can see the time difference so you don't think all of this is happening on the same day. Well, enjoy!

As the concert is two days from now, I need to figure out what type of clothes I'm going to wear. It can't be anything stupid, ridiculous, or something that people are going to judge me for. I looked in my closet and, behold, found nothing. "This is a total disaster...I can't find anything worthy of being worn at my one and only's concert.

Ok, maybe that was too much, but that's what I'm feeling right now.

I looked up some concert wearing clothes, to get some inspiration, and found this really nice looking one, found at a very popular clothing store. In that instant, I was determined to get the outfit. The only reason I'm hesitant to walk out the door right now, is because I get pretty shy easily in crowds. If it was maybe two people in the store, I'd be fine, but because it's at a very popular shop, I'm expecting crowds of people.

I then decided to to call the store to see if they can deliver the set to my house. I waited for a while, but then they picked up the phone, but I was barely able to understand what they were saying, but I tried my best, as I do feel a little embarrassed to ask them twice or even more that twice. I feel like I would bother them if I did so.

Y/N: Um, h-hello?

Retail Person: Yes, welcome to Comet Star Galaxy, how may I assist you today?

Y/N: Yes! Uh, there was a outfit I saw on your website and I was wondering if you could deliver?

God, I sound stupid.

Retail Person: I'm not sure if we do, but I will as the manager

Y/N: Yes! Thank y-

Then they put me on hold. I placed my phone on speaker, so I could hear it, as I will be too busy beating myself up for acting the way I do. "Why did I say 'yes' all excited?! And how come I don't just ask a question?! Why do I have to explain the situation I'm in?! Stupid, stupid, stupid!" I said, yelling at myself.

Retail Person: Hello, ma'am/sir?

Uh oh. I hope they didn't hear all of that. I turned off the feature and placed it against my ear again.

Y/N: Yes?

I tried to keep calm, but I'm guessing it's failing miserably.

Retail Person: It turns out we can't as all of our delivery guys are out already with shipment.

Y/N: How long do they take to deliver?

Retail Person: Based on their deliveries, it will take them two days to get back and a day and a half to deliver any more things.

Damn.

Y/N: Oh ok. Thank you for your help.

Retail Person: No problem. Have a good day ma'am/sir.

Y/N: Thanks, you t-

They hung up on me. I pressed the hung up button and groaned. I can't believe I have to leave the house. And it's worse that I'm going to be drained after words.

Well, I have to go eventually, but I can't go there myself as it's too much for me to handle anyway. I looked down at my phone and immediately thought of someone. "I wonder what Jacob is up to..." Since I don't have a lot of people's contact info, finding Jacob's number was easy. I pressed the call button and nervously waited for him to answer. And got relived when the call went through after the second ring.