Im Sorry

Prepare for the feels train

I woke up, but found myself in a dark room. I slowly sat up and quickly held my head. Because of throbbing pain. About 5 seconds later, it disappeared.

I release my hand and looked around for some sort-of door. Then, a flash of light appeared from the corner of my eye. I looked in that direction and it happened again. The light was blue, then sans popped in my head. Along with the guy that attacked me and...

What I did.

I got up and ran to that direction. Soon, I found my self in a room- er, hallway. The hallway had an orange window, tiles and pillars. But the windows caught my attention because it's the same design as Toreil's dress.

What does that mean?

I took one step forward. Then out of no where, a blue bone came towards me. I ran behind a pillar on my right, and it landed on the same spot I was just at. I looked at where it came from and was shocked.

Its was Sans and my monster half, fighting.

They both had horrifying looks on their face and eyes, but sans....looks different.

Each time a bone pierced the other me, he would cry. Each time the other me stopped breathing in his arms, he brushed their hair out of their face and whisper in their ear 'I love you.'. And...each time he summoned his blasters, he'll say 'I'm sorry'.

After 56 tries, sans fell to the ground.

He is was filled with so much grief, so much sadness, he just collapsed.

I can't help, but run to him.

I want to comfort him. I want to hug him and cry on his shoulder. I want to tell him....

....tell sans....

That I love him.

But, something is blocking my way to him.

"Sans!" I yelled out, but he didn't respond. The other me laughed.

"Oh, sansy~ Whats wrong? To sad to do anything now? Wow. You are boring~"

"Leave him alone you bitch/bastard!" I shouted, banging my fists on the invisible wall. Sans didn't say anything.

The other me giggled, twirling the knife in hand. "Nothing to say to your dirty brother killer~?" They asked.

Sans slowly looked up. "i....i know you didn't mean to kill him, (Y/N). Please. Turn back to the person i knew. The girl/guy i loved."

The other me stopped. They are in shock, but laughed like a mad man.

"You think I would ever love you?! You where just dirt I liked to play with~" I swore I heard sans' heart break.

"Sans! Don't listen to them! I love you! I love you to. Please. Get up and beat them up! You have to..." I shouted once more.

The other me walked closer to Sans. They lifted the knife above him and lifted his head to look him in the eye. They smiled.

"You look pathetic, but cute at the same time~ Any last words?" Sans chuckled, tears still coming out of his eyes. "Just...know that i still love you. Even after all of this. i... i still believe you are my sweet princess/prince i know."

I covered my mouth. No....no no no no! The wall disappeared and with all my might, I ran towards him. But it feels like I'm not going to make it.

They 'tch'ed. "Don't call me princess/prince." They said coldly. They lifted the knife higher and higher and-

"Sans!" I shouted, tears pouring out. He turned and saw me, with my arm out and eyes glossy. He smiled at me and said: