Something fishy...

Well, from the title, you might know what will happen.

As I took my last order, I went to the back to put up my apron. I left the kitchen, dusting myself off, and walked out of the bar, waving bye to the last bit of the 'not so different' monsters. It's almost 11 pm, and I don't like leaving Frisk by themselves to long. As I breathed in and out, I saw my breath in the night air. But the weird thing is is that I'm not cold. The outside feels nice. Maybe a snow storm is coming?

I got in my car and drove home. We still live in our parents house, since I don't have the money to buy an apartment. Others still think my parents are still alive. Breathing, walking, laughing. My parents are very private so it was hard for them to make friends. It was hard for them to be loved by others.

I sighed, turning the radio on. I heard sans singing again. I started to smile and sing along. Should I do this song? Or something else.

As I was starting to see my house in sight, I slowed down the speed. I backed the car in the driveway and turned the car off. I gathered my things and got out the car. I locked the doors and walked towards the front door, finding the key under our 'Welcome, humans' mat. When I opened the door, I was surprised by frisk jump-hugging me. I hugged them/ ruffled their hair. "So frisk, did'cha miss me?"

I said, walking to the kitchen. Frisk followed me, hopping up and down. "I don't know! You tell me, big sis/bro!" I laughed at the way they spoke. Frisk must have ate honey buns-or Cinnibuns is what they call it. "What's with the excitement then?" I asked curious now. "Guess!!" They responded. I laughed at the sight. They are such a puppy

"OK, OK. Let's see....are one of your monster friends coming?" I guessed. They nodded. "Well, I can't wait to meet them." I smiled, but saw frisk's face grew wider. "Um...am I missing something?" "They're your new gym teacher!" What?! "Frisk, how do you know this?" They pointed towards the living room. That's when I fully noticed the T.V. was on, showing flashing green and red lights. "Monster kid told me."

.........

.........

"Monster kid?" I questioned them. The nodded and took my hand into the living room. Then they pointed to a spiky no-arms with orange stripes. They look really into the T.V., since they have big eyes and so very close to the T.V. Are.....they OK?

"Hey, monster kid! Meet my awesome big sis/bro!" Frisk said, patting them on the back to get their attention. As soon as they turned to meet Frisks gaze, they automatically went to mine. They then smiled and got up to run towards me, but tripped on their face. I then jogged over to them, worrying they are bleeding. But to my surprise, they got up casually, with the same smile on their face they had earlier. "Yo! What's up? Are you an adult? I can tell since you're not wearing a striped shirt. Undyne is so cool! Man, you're lucky! She can beat anyone up in the matter of seconds!" He beamed with excitement and joy. I couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

That's when I bent down with my hands on my knees/placing my right hand on top of their head. "It's great to meet you, monster kid. Name's (Y/N)" I got up, releasing my hands from my hips/his head. I started walking back to the kitchen when I caught a glimpse of Monster kid's face grow pink. I chuckled at this and looked through the fridge. We barely had anything, so that gave me an idea. "Hey Guys!" I shouted when they turned to face me,"How about I order pizza?" I suggested, taking my phone out of my backpack. They then ran into the kitchen, jumping up and down, nodding intensely. I dialed (favorite pizza place) and waited for them to pick up. "Hello, welcome to (favorite pizza place). How may I help you?" Asked the woman on the other line.

"Yes, I would like pepperoni and cheese pizza and a 1 liter of (favorite soft drink)" I ordered. It took a while until they asked for my address. "It's (your home address)" Silence once more. But this time, it took a lot shorter. "OK, your pizza and drink is on there way Miss/Mister." "OK, thank you." Then I ended the call. I gave a slight sigh when I noticed Frisk and Monster Kid in the living room, leaving me in the kitchen. I walked into the living room to see worrying faces. I looked at the T.V., and felt the same way. "Tonight is going to be a heavy snow storm. Everyone, please get inside immediately." This makes no since. It's the beginning of August! This place is so weird! "But worry not. It will be sunny in the morning, just wear a light coat." I sighed in relief.