School Apperance

The story continues. \(*T▽T*)/and picture doesn't represent this chapter

When I told mettaton where me and Frisk lived, he took us there. There was little to no conversation in the limo, it kind-of made me feel antsy. It wasn't till a few minutes later that we reach our lovely home, with no car in the drive way. Me and frisk got out the car and so did Mettaton. Frisk speed walked to the front door, unlocked it and slightly slammed the door shut. I sighed and turned to Mettaton with a small smile. "Thank you, mettaton. For, um, taking us home." I thanked him. Mettaton shook his head. "Its no problem at all, darling~ but I am curious. What on earth happened on that stage?" He asked, placing his hands on his hips.

I was shocked, but looked away from him. "Its...I rather not talk about it." Mettaton sighed at my response. "Okay then, darling~ just promise me you'll talk to me?" I nodded slightly, then remembered something. "Metta! T-The outfit-." "Keep it, darling~ you really pull it off." Mettaton winked at me and got in his limousine. I waved goodbye and sighed. I opened the front door and saw Frisk on the couch, watching (favorite show). I shut the door behind me.

"Hey Frisk." I said, but they didn't respond back. "Look, I know you're upset at me, but please talk to me." I said, walking to the couch and sat next to them. They didn't move a inch. "Why did we leave, big sis/bro?" They asked, still looking at the screen.

I shook my head. "I don't think I have the guts to tell you." Frisk looked at me, narrowing her eyes. "Please tell me. I finally had a chance to see them, but we just....left. I really want to know, (Y/N)." I was shocked to hear that but smiled slightly. "You sound so mature for your age."

They puffed out their cheeks. "Because I have to!" I shrugged. "Not really." Frisk slightly punched my arm. "Just tell me." I motioned my hands in defense, with a chuckle. "Okay, okay." I rested my back on the couch, looking straight at the screen, and sighed. Here goes nothing

"Did you hear us singing, Frisk?" They nodded. "Well, when the song ended, Sans....t-tryed to kiss me." I looked over at frisk, and they smiled like a idiot. This caused me to blush.

"So, was he good or great~" Frisk asked me, wiggling their eyebrows.

My face grew a bit more pink. "N-No! I m-mean that's why I wanted to leave that place." Frisk tilted their head. "Because he kissed you?" I shook my head. "He almost kissed me. But I covered my mouth and ran off stage."

Frisk hugged their knees. "I still don't understand." I sighed. I have to come clean. "I...I love him, Frisk. I just love how he's so caring and how he makes me feel. When he leaned in, I actually wanted to, but...I thought it was because of the moment. The song. Made him wanting to kiss me. Not him."

Silence filled the room. "Say something." I said, with a bit of sadness. And I can't help but feel I did a stupid mistake. The truth is is that I knew he liked me. The way he hugged he, how he got me out of my state, showed me that he likes me.

But, why did my mind say otherwise?

I then felt weight on me from my left side. I turned my head to see that Frisk had hugged me. "W-Why are you hugging me, little sibs?" I asked, hugging back/ruffling their hair.

"Y-You looked sad, big sis/bro." I chuckled. "Now I feel better. Thank you." I smiled at them and they smiled back. "No problem!" I got up from the couch and streached. "Now its time for bed." They groaned. "I don't need sle-" they yawned. "-ep."

I picked them up and walked to their room to set them laying down on bed. Frisk yawned. "I'm not tired." They said, practacly curled in their bed sheets.

"Then just close your eyes and think of something." I suggested, leaving the room into mine. I plugged in my phone in, put on my big shirt, and crawled in bed. I would be lying to myself, when I say my legs felt light as a feather when I got under the sheets. I hugged my pillow and sighed, closing my eyes. Hopefully tomorrow is better.