The Pizza Teen and Anime

Will be uneasy for some of you, so I'll warn you in bold and when it's over in the same font.

"Hurry up you punks!"

A few days later, Undyne had the class run the track to better up our reflex skills...? It makes no since, but I'm too afraid to get pierced in the face, so I don't say anything.

"(Y/N)! Come over for a sec." Undyne called me over. That was another thing. Ever since Undyne calls me her "favorite" the whole class hates me. So far onto making friends. I jogged over to her, kind of glad I do I don't have to run in this cold. "Yes coach?" I asked. She gave me a punch on the shoulder, smiling. "Told ya, call me Undyne." I scratched behind my back, nervously smiling. "Um, Undyne, can I help you with something?"

She thought it over. "Have we.... met before?" "What do you mean?" I asked out of curiosity and confusion. "I fell like I know you, or at least, saw you before..." Undyne thought it over again, then thought of something. "Do...you have a sibling?" Undyne asked. I nodded. "I do. They are in elementary." "...what's their name?"

Now I'm starting to remember to. Frisk had told me all about how Undyne and them became "besties"? Maybe they remember Frisk. "Their name is Frisk (L/N)." I answered. Undyne then gave me a surprised look and then a smile. "I knew it!" I nodded. "Yeah, I guess I knew you to. I saw a drawing of me, Frisk, and a couple other monsters. Including you." I explained. Undyne nodded in approval. "In the underground, Frisk told me their older sibling can sing. Can you?" My face showed a slight shade of pink from embarrassment. "I see," Undyne laughed. "Well, I won't force you, but I would love to hear it sometime." She gave me a wink and I nodded, still embarrassed. "Well, I have to go finish running the track." I said, hopping she will let me leave.

"OK. Oh! I have a favor to ask." She stopped me, digging in her pockets. She then pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me. "Do you know where C190 is?" I thought it over, and nodded.

"I have it for 5th. Why?" "Well...c-come back to me during lunch then." She said with pink on her..... scales? I don't know. I nodded once more before I jog my way back to the track.

As I was on the track, a group of kids can up to me. Wonder what they want? "What do you think your doing?" Asked Susan/Shane. "Um. What do you mean?" I kept my eyes forward, not giving them my attention. I already know what they are talking about. This happens every single day.

Skip ahead until I tell you it's OK.

"You already know, you teacher's pet." Snickered Julie/Jason. "You think you're better than us? How oh so funny~" Alice/Aaron laughed. I sighed in frustration. "Look, my sibling knows them, so technology, I know them to. It's not my fault." I defended. Actually I have no idea why I'm defending myself. I just want to be in peace with everyone. As we turn a corner, they forcefully dragged me behind the bleachers. I looked at Undyne, but she was talking to someone else. They must have planned this.

As soon as we were out of sight, they pushed me down on the rocks. I held my head, questioningly wondering what just happened. "Look, we are only say this once. So listen well." Demanded Alice/Aaron. "We don't like people like you. So please, do everyone a favor and just die." Responded Susan/Shane. "Hey guys. I just found out something." Grinned Julie/Jason. "What is it?" Asked Susan/Shane.

"This bitch/bastard had sighed up in the singing contest. They want to see them!" Laughed Julie/Jason. "Aww how cute~. But you know," she/he bent down and took hold of my hair and pulled it by force, making me squeal out of surprise and pain. "You should give up. You have no talent. Just nothing~. Actually, your below nothing. Your garbage. A piece of filth that everyone is afraid to touch." Julie/Jason and Alice/Aaron laughed behind their leader. I started to squirm to get their hand off of me, but it did nothing.