Running late

I woke up with the sun in my face. I groaned with slight regret of watching a marathon of (favorite TV show/anime) last night, but it's whatever. I smiled and stretched my arms over my head with an energized yawn.

I looked at my clock on the left and saw it was 8:15 in the morning. Oh no... We're going to be late! I thought while I got out of bed. I went to my closet to quickly put on a (favorite color) dress with black boots/ shirt with blue jeans and vans as it was my first day of being in 11th grade.

I rushed in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and messy (color of hair) hair and took my (current phone brand) off the charger to see the time was  8:20. Ok looks like I need my backpack, our lunch, and to wake up frisk...I rushed out of my room and into their room. I knocked softly then opened the door due to no response."Frisk?..." I questioned while walking inside their room. As I continued to walk towards their bed, I saw coloring sheets of them, me and a group of...monsters?

It's been a good two months and a week since monsters was able to walk among humans in peace. I still can't understand why humanity was so cruel to them. They all look so nice and would greet a friend and a stranger with open arms.

I picked it up and studied the picture. Me and frisk was in the middle, holding hands, and surrounding us is what looked like 2 goats, a fish...woman?, a yellow dinosaur with glasses, and 2 skeletons....but one of them looks familiar...

Closely looking at the shorter one, seeing the jacket and slippers, I realized who it was and silently gasped. T-this is Blue Sans...how did frisk know him?!

Speaking of frisk, I put the picture down and stared at their blue and pink bed. I quietly walked over there and,without warning, shook them violently. Immediately, they got up looking around, seeing if there was a earthquake. They relaxed when they saw it was me."Frisk, get ready! I almost let us be late on our first day!" That's when I got their favorite blue/purple stripped sweater, blue shorts and brown ankle boots. I threw it at them, making sure I don't hit their face, and ran out into the kitchen to make our lunches.

When I finished making them, I took both pails of tin, my backpack, and car keys. "Frisk! I'll be in the car! Lock the door on your way out!" I shouted. I rushed downstairs, almost tripping, and saw my (favorite color and type of car) waiting respectfully in the drive way.

I unlocked the car and put all the stuff in the passenger seat while I sat in the drivers. As I started the car and waited for frisk, I put on the radio, and it automatically played one of my favorite songs by Sans.

I turned up the volume and started singing along to myself. He has the most amazing voice I have ever heard. One day, I want to create a song with him, but alas, it's only a dream that's hard to make a reality.

As I continued to sing,  I didn't notice Frisk opening and closing the back seat door. When the song was over I heard their voice from behind me. "You sing really good, (Y/N)!" I quickly turned around and felt my heart beating fast from the surprise. I haven't really  been comfortable to sing in front of others before because I never thought I had a good voice. So when frisk complemented me, I couldn't help but blush. 

"Um..t-thank you frisk." I thanked, starting the car and backing up from the drive way. I turned down the music, so I wouldn't sing again, and sat in comfortable silence, until I remembered the picture from this morning.

"Hey, frisk?" I asked, looking at them through the rear view mirror.
"Yes, (Y/N)?" they looked back. "I saw one of your drawings in your room-" "Oh! Do you like it?" I gave out a small chuckle. "Of course I did. But I have a question." They tilt their head. "What is it?" "....H-How did you know Blue Sans?"

They thought for a moment and smiled through the mirror.

"He is my friend. Back when I fell in MT. Ebott, he always told bad puns and was a pretty mysterious skele-guy." They chuckled. Sounds like he truly is a great guy. I smiled but it quickly disappeared, seeing as so me and frisk's first greeting wasn't so...pleasant.
"Oh. Well, how come you are not living with them?" They can live with them instead of being with me. And plus, the place we live right now isn't great.
"I want to be with my big sister/brother mostly. Plus-"

Before frisk finished speaking, we reached the front of their middle school. I sighed as I got out while getting their puzzle lunch box. "Frisk, do you have your phone?" They showed me their own (current phone). I nodded my head of approval. "When you are in trouble, or whatever, call me please?" I hugged them/ ruffled their hair with a smile. They smiled and nodded. "I will, bye big sister/brother!" They waved bye to me and I waved back. I looked up to feel the warm sun on my face, sighed once more with a small smile, and got in my car.

I turned up the radio and it started playing the song again. I was gladly singing along, till I reached my high school.

I want to know more on how frisk is not hanging out with sans anymore... I just hope it was something not super serious or even because of sympathy. But, knowing I will see them later today, filled me with determination.

Alright guys, was that OK?
To tell you the truth, I'm nervous on how it's going to turn out

I hope it's well enough for Me to update more often

Well, talk to you guys later!
-Aliciaisawesome12