The Boy and Job

Oh geez, this chapter....

Plus, picture is for both perspectives, because I'm lazy ;-;

If the picture is yours....I'm sorry, but I'm borrowing it for this chapter

"Um....I-I'm so sorry!" I shuddered. I feel really embarrassed. I fell right on top of my ex-boyfriend, Daniel. We used to date last year, but a few months later, I found out he had a slut for a second girlfriend. He said he couldn't deal with having a person of my type of past be in his life, but he felt so sorry for me that he continued dating me. He broke up with me after that and I never saw him since. I cried my eyes out that night, but I got over it.

Or at least. I thought I did.

Daniel gave me a small smile. The same smile that won me over."No, it's ok, (Y/N)." I nodded and got off of him. I fixed my shirt/dress and helped him up. When our hands met, all of those painful memories came flooding back to me. I quickly released my hand and scratched behind my neck. "Sorry I yelled at you." Daniel apologized. I waved my hands in defense, shaking my head. "No! It's ok. I wasn't looking where I was going." I responded. He slightly giggled, and then it went silent. We stood there not knowing what to say to each other.

This meeting is really awkward.

"So...why are you here, Daniel?" I said, breaking the silence between us. "The bell is about to ring. I came here to...walk my girlfriend." He responded shyly. "Oh....that's cool. Um, what's her name?"

This conversation is really bothering me. I need to get out of here.

"Her name is Katie." He said getting his phone out and pulled out a picture of a blonde haired girl with green eyes wearing a black tang-top and freckles. I nodded my head in approval, but truly, I want to tear up again.

We were so happy together.

"She looks nice. Take good care of her, OK?" I said, leaving. I hid my face and started to speed walk to the stairs. I really need to go. But, as I was about to walk down the stairs, a warm hand stopped my motion. I didn't look back because I knew who it was. "It was good to see you again, (Y/N)." I stood there in silence.

I don't know what to say, but when the bell rang,it gave me an excuse to say something. Anything. To get away from him. "Just go, Daniel." And with that, I yanked my hand away and hurried down the stairs. When I turned to the right side of the wall, into the restrooms, I found an empty stall and silently sniffed. I sat there for a couple of seconds and cleaned myself up. I can't believe I'm crying over a jerk like him and I should already know about this. Frisk told me to stay away from him. FRISK! My little sibling. An elementary student.

I left the bathroom and rushed to my 5th period, Computers, so I won't be late twice on my first day.

Time skip

So, at the end of the day....it didn't go well.

In 5th, I was confused on the assignment we had to do.

6th, I hate my Pre-Cal teacher with a burning desire.

And 7th....I got flirted with by some dude. It was kind of nice experience, but I don't want to go through that again.

I looked at the time on my phone and saw it was almost 4:30 pm. I sighed. I have to go to work, but I don't want to leave Frisk by themselves. So, before I got into my car, I took out my phone to call frisk. I let my phone ring twice and a voice coming from the other end before I say anything.

F:.Frisk the human speaking.

So mature for their age.

Y/N: Hey Frisk.