The Party

Whoo Woo! I love dancing and disco lighting so much!! Ya' know the drill.

"Tell me all you know about Sans." I asked frisk. They looked at me in shock and confusion. "Why do you...." they giggled. "Where did this come from?" They asked, with their expression changing. I shrugged.

"I don't really know. I...just feel like I should know him." I confessed. We stood silent. I looked at the crowd of people leaving the statium. Some left the whole place all together, and others went to a side door.

I think that's where we can meet sans and papyrus. "Hey frisk. Looks like we can go see them now...let's go." I walked past them and headed towards the huge line.

When I looked behind me, I saw that frisk was behind me, but a bit farther away. They never did this before. I feel bad now. Once I stopped in front of a girl with shoulder length black hair, I turned to frisk.

They looked a little sorry. But, they didn't do anything wrong. It was me. I sighed. I pleased my hand on their shoulder and they looked up. "Sorry, frisk. I didn't mean to be rude to ya'. I...just experienced a really weird thing." They looked at me in curiosity.

"What happened?" They asked. I sighed. "Well...I made a mistake asumming things." "Oh. Ok, then." I smiled at them. "After this, let's get a T-shirt and....maybe some ice cream from G's?" I said and they jumped around. "Really?! I want to go!" They said grabbing my arm and shaking it.

This made me laugh a little. "After this, ok?" They nodded happily. "Oh. Frisk. Im going to need my VIP pass." They nodded and gave me mine. I thanked them. When I looked up, I realized that I was next.

And there stood a sorta tall person blocking the door way. They had their arms crossed and...appears to be wearing armor for some reason?

I approached them slowly, but frisk ran towards them, with a hug.

The person looked surprised, but soon softened to give frisk a hug back. Frisk was nusseled in their side and the person nuggied their head. This was making me feel slightly uncomfortable."Um. Can you please not do that to my sibling?" I calmingly asked. They both looked at me.

Then the armored person walked towards me, letting go of frisk, and stopped right in front of me.

The person then took off their helmet and I stood there in shock. Because there stood Undyne with a big toothy grin. "U-Undyne?!" I sort of yelled out.

She smiled. "Tha'one and only." "Y-ya' never told me you know sans and papyrus." She slightly punched my shoulder. "You never asked." We heard the door open behind Undyne, and the same girl I was behind came out, covering her face. She ran past me and I heard slight sniffling. Is...is she crying? "Well, looks like it's your turn, (Y/N). Show me the pass." I squirmed in my purse/pockets and pulled it out for undyne to see. She nodded in approval and scooted over so I can go through the door.

This made me even more nervous. I looked at frisk. "Wish me luck." And with that, I walked to the door with my hand hovoring over the doornob.

I can hear my heart beat out of my chest.

"Oh. Um. Big sis/bro?" Frisk said. I looked behind me with a sad look. "What's up, frisk?" "Well...I...I'm sorry. I don't need my VIP. I... don't really want to see them. I mean, not yet." They looked down, to their feet. I sighed. "Its totally fine frisk. Just find a person who could really need one. But sell it." They looked at me in shock. "W-Why sell-" "So you won't be bothering me to buy you stuff." I cut frisk off.

"But don't be cheap or expensive about it." With that, I walked through the door. I slid my back against the door, with my heart beating a little faster, and looked around the room- er hallway. I see humans and monsters scrambling about for tommorows show. Soon, I fell upon someone with pink heels. I immediately knew who was looking down at me.