Almost Happy Ending

Hey guys!

It's been like what? 3 years??

Jk. It's just been months. But it feels like it's that long.

So this chapter is long so please. Grab a soda, some tissues chocolate or sweets and enjoy reading ^^

"....that literally made no sense." W-Well to me it did so take that! The other me sighed out of annoyance. Look. He was the best thing that happened to me. He was a infamous singer. Adored by many people. What happened that night...I thought I was just lucky. But the more and more time I spent with him....I realized it wasn't fan girl/boy love. It was actually love. Something I never experienced with another except frisk. And I think you know why.

There was silence between us. I was about to speak but they beat me to it. "Heh...no matter what I do...you cant let him go..." Wait. Was there more times I did that? "Never mind that. Just...when you go to the underground...all things will be revealed." Wha-

"(Y/N)!" I turned around to see Alphys, Undyne and Toriel. I felt...Determined to find him. Just one look at their faces, and imaging what their face will be like, felt like he had close friends. A family. He can depend on. Something that I always wished for. Something that I was envious for. "Hey Alphys. Can you gather everyone else and have them meet us at Grillby's bar? I have a plan." She nodded and started to text everyone who didn't know where sans was. "My child..." Toriel started, hugging me. "Woah wha-" "I heard what happened between you two." Toriel then looked into my eyes in worrisome. "Why go threw this? If...If you didn't care-"

"That's the thing. I didn't care. I didn't care about anyone else other then frisk. But. After meeting all of you..." I stated, remembering Mettaton, Alphys, Papyrus, Undyne, Toriel and Sans. "I care so much. I care about all of you more than me. " I smiled at her, but she didn't do the same. She just looked at me in confusion. "My child. How come you never cared for yourself? For others?" I opened my mouth then shut it tight. Should I really tell them?

.....

I chuckled lightly at how the other me didn't answer my question. "My child?" I snapped out of my thoughts. "Sorry. I'll...explain once everyone is there." She nodded then released me. "I'm so worried about him..." I hugged myself, already missing his touch. "Same here, Toriel."

Behind Toriel, I saw undyne and alphys discussing something then I looked up at Toriel, who's covering her mouth, then the gate behind me. It had to be sooner or later....so why not to your friends. The people who barley knows you, who yet wants to help you. How they felt the connection with just one look. One simple touch. Something I never let others do. Something that I hated most, because you'll just end up hurt.

But none of that matters now.

The only thing that is important to me at this very time. At this very place. Who was the very first to break me out of this demonic prison.

Was Sans.

Alphys and Undyne came up to us. "E-Everybody is a-at the b-b-bar. " I nodded. "Good. Then let's go shall we?" I asked, walking towards my car."Yeah, but hold on punk." Undyne spoke up. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at her. "What is it?" "Wh-Why did sans just...disappear? I don't quite understand. Pap didn't tell me anything...but it's understandable because sans hardly ever tells him whats going on." I thought it over and smiled a little. "Just...trust me when I say everything will be alright. But you have to let me explain to everyone why this is happening. What's happening to both of us."

I unlocked my car door and got inside, starting the engine. I looked at my rear-view mirror and saw they were gone. I sighed then left the school. As I drove, I couldn't help but feel my heart shrink. Losing comfort the moment I said 'We need some time apart'. I don't want that. I want to be near him. Smile and laugh at our bad puns. Comfort each other. And maybe. Just maybe. Have a home. Where nothing but good vibes is extending out into the world. If maybe....