The Apperance

Thank you guys so much on reading this. I truly doubted that this book would not have so many reads so fast, but it did!

Back to the ally

"You are the one."

Sans said in my ear. I felt butterflies in my stomach. "U-Um, w-what do you mean?" I asked, trying to distract myself. "...tor had texted me that she had found the perfect person for me, and here you are." He placed the hand that was supporting him and moved it to my side. W-What is going on...

He took his thumb and index finger off of me and wrapped my neck around. Next thing I knew, was that he was hugging me. He dug his head into my neck. "Here you are..." he whispered. I was in shock. My heart calmed down, and I hugged him back.

"Here I am."

We stood like this for a few seconds. Sans was hestent, but lets go of me. "Heh. L-Lets head back inside." He took hold of my hand again, and lead me to the door. That's when I pulled back. Sans turned around and stared at me with confusion. "(Y/N)?" "Um, What about y-your concert?" I asked.

He took out his phone and looked at the time. "Oh. Yeah, you're right. Pap will get worried." He sighed and put his phone away. He looked at me then down to see our hands together. He began to draw circles on the top of my hand and I was really confused and blushing like a idiot.

"i don't want to let go." Sans looked up and said to me. I was stuck on words. I don't know what to say. Maybe wing it...

"We will see each other again." Great....I had to say this!

Sans chuckled. "Yeah. i know.....well." he lifted my hand that was in his and looked me in my (color of eyes) eyes. He brung it to his 'lips' and tapped the top of my hand lightly. I felt my heart race. He smiled.

"See ya' later, (Y/N)" sans let go of my hand, and stepped back. He took one last glance at me and winked. And with that, I saw him disappear in the night. This is sounding a lot like Romeo and Juliet right now....

I sighed and walked back inside, where I saw a woman in a black sparkly dress pressed against the window. She then turned to me with a blank face, like they don't know anything. "Wh-Wha-" "So...are you two dating now?" Asked a woman that looked like she was in her 20s with black-brown hair that is in a pony tail.

I just stood there, in shock, looking at a 20 something year old woman, staring at me waiting for my answer. This made me feel even more awkward. "W-Well, um, when we have our, um, our first date and it turns out great, then I guess.....w-we are going out?" It came out more of a question than an answer, but I didn't find the right words. The woman nodded happily and left, leaving me here like 'WTF just happened?'

"(Y/N)!" I turned behind me to see frisk running towards me, with their arms wide open. I smiled and hugged them/ruffed their hair. "What's up?" "We need to wake up early to watch our show together!" I stared at them, as they beamed. I sighed. If Frisk is saying this, then it must be late. "Alright then. Let me say bye to G, then we'll leave." I left, but frisk was still holding my hand.

I spotted G cleaning the bar table in front of him. I waved at him and he noticed by signaling me to come over. I shimmied my way through the dancing crowd. "Hey G. I have to put frisk to bed so I'll be leaving."
......

......

"Have a good night." Replied G. I nodded and left. I saw frisk wave at G and he waved back. I smiled and sighed. Such a long night.

Time skip to good ol' home

"Ok frisk, this is how this is going down." I clapped my hands, by the door way, as soon as they sat on the couch. They groaned. "Its really late, big sis/bro!" "I know, I know, but we need to decide if we will go out to eat breakfast, or eat what's at the house." I said when I sat next to frisk. They thought for a moment. "You make breakfast! Then, we can watch our show together!" They smiled. "Ok then, but no fancy-schmancy stuff, alright?"