《41》

"Jimin~" I whined as he didn't give me back my phone. I then gave up and sat angrily down on the couch. He sat down next to me, holding my phone in front of my face.

"Ja--" The doorbell rang, making my head shoot towards it. I was walking towards it when Jimin held my hand from behind, stopping me.

"A-aera... don't open it... please." He said, making me worried. I then looked through the peek hole, it was Jimin's 'EX' wife.

My eyes widen, does she really need her pussy to be fucked or what? She was with another man, does she really need another man??

I then opened the door and saw her smiling, but it was gone when she saw me. She rolled her eyes and looked behind me, smiling and pushing me away harshly, going towards Jimin.

Anger boiled inside me. Oh heck to the no, she can suck my imjinary (haha) d*ck if she wants my man.

I walked up to her and slapped the shitz out of her, making her fall onto the floor, holding her now red ass cheek.

"Look, if you want your pussy to be fucked, there are hundreds of man, you were with one yesterday, easy right? So leave my mam alone, you slutty whore." I said, glaring at her angrily and annoyed.

She scoffed before leaving.

Jimin's mouth was wide open. I was now angry at him, because of him, that bitch comes almost everyday now, and I can't handle it.

I then walked towards the stairs and ran up when I heard footsteps behind me, knowing it was Jimin.
-
"Jagi, I said I'm sorry~" He said for the 1 millionth time. "Okay, I understand Jimin! My ears will bleed!" I yelled in anger.

It turned quiet and I sighed, turning to face him. Oh no... his face looked pissed as heck. He then slammed his phone onto the table, not caring if it cracked.

I gulped, scared of what he is going to do next. I closed my eyes as he leaned in, making him laugh.

He then kissed my head and cheek, then ran out of the room, making me yell.

"YAH! YOU LITTL-- AISH!! COME BACK HERE PABO!" I yelled, then realized what I said... now I need to hide really fast. This is going to be a long ass day.
-
Short, sorry, I've been busy!! Love you all! I'm ready to stay awake tomorrow and wait for BTS OR Jimin to do do a Vlive!!!

Anyways, gn (goodnight!)🌚🌛🌜🌑🌃🎑🌉!!

~Author-nim