《11》

I slammed my door shut, and face palmed myself. Why did I even get flustered?! I sighed and went to bed.
-
I woke up and went straight to my bathroom, taking a shower then wearing this:

-I woke up and went straight to my bathroom, taking a shower then wearing this:

I got out of my room and went downstairs to be shocked. Jimin was still here, sleeping cute- I meant normally on the couch, yeah, normally.

I then tiptoed to him and looked at him. I kept staring and didn't even realize that he was awake.

"Gonna keep staring at me?" He said and my face turned bright red, I turned and walked away until he held my wrist and got up.

"You left me yesterday, care to pay?" He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and slapped him. He groaned in pain and I left him there.
-
I was cooking until I heard a familiar voice behind me. "Aera, what are you cooking?"

He asked and I smiled, my favorite food. "Kimchi fried rice!!" I yelled and covered my mouth. He chuckled.

"Cute..." I heard him whisper. I then blushed slight red again.
-
We finished eating, of course I cooked for him. I then washed my dish and went to the living room, putting on my favorite K-Drama, Last. It was amazing! Until Jimin changed it.

"Yah! Why'd you change it you pabo!" I yelled and he pouted. I rolled my eyes and actually, he doesn't he bad taste, he picked... Hwarang. The movie his friend was in, V (Taehyung!).

"Omg!" I yelled when Taehyung pushed the sword to his heart. He was poisoned! (I cried when he died, and when his brother read the note.)

"Awww, is my Aera crying??" He said and I wiped my tears away, glaring at him. "Who said I was yours, jerk." I said and left. "Aera, wait." I was gone by then.
-
I slammed my door close, I'm soo gonna break the door soon. I sighed as tears flowed down my face.

"Why did he come back... why! Doesn't he know he hurt me so much! He doesn't even know! Why is he doing this to me, why!"

I yelled and cried myself to sleep, hoping to forget everything that happened today, except for the food part, hehe.