《17》

2 weeks passed by, tomorrow was my birthday!!! I couldn't wait any longer! Work has been going well, once again.
-
"Happy early birthday Aera!!" Everyone in the cafè yelled and hugged me as they handed me gifts. Tears filled my eyes, great, another horrible flashback.
*Flashback:*

It was my birthday today!!! My friends and family, especially my boyfriend better come. I was excited when the doorbell rang. Everyone came... but where was Jimin?
-
I called him 5 times now, still no pick up. I sighed, did he forget my birthday?
-
2 days passed, I finally heard my doorbell ring. I groaned and went to open it to see the person I have wanted to see ever since my birthday.

"Hey ba-" I slapped him. "You jerk! You forgot and didn't come to my birthday!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face. "A-aera..."

Tears were now dropping down his eyes. He looked at me, looking into his hands I saw a present in his hands. My eyes widen.

"J-Jimin..." I said and broke down crying on my knees. He gasped and helped me up onto my couch, closing the door behind.
-
Jimin:"I-I... um ... didn't have time to come to your brithday Aera, I'm sorry." I was angry but still in pain. What was he doing that was more important then me?

"And what were you doing huh?!?" I yelled while crying. "A-aera... y-you know I also have work, righ-" I slapped him.

"Leave, I dont wanna see you." I said and left the living room.

*End of Flashback*
-
Tears flowed down my eyes as they gasped. "Tears of... Joy or sadness?" Jennie said and I cried into her shoulder. She told everyone to leave and they did.
-
"What's wrong, you know you can tell me Aera, I'm your bestie." She said comforting the best she could.

"I-its... just.. when you g-guys handed me g-gifts, it remind me of my e-ex..." I said and she nodded, looking angry but soon calming down.

"It's alright..." She said and hugged me, thank you for being a great unnie. I soon fell asleep on her shoulder until.......

   "GET BACK TO WORK LADIES!"
                                           -Jin