《14》

I cried and cried, the flashback, please get out of my head! I slapped my head and yelled out in frustration and pain. I then heard banging on the door.

"Aera!!!! Open the door!!!" I heard yelling, the yelling of Jimin's voice. I didn't walk, I couldn't walk, due to my energy, it drained out. The door continued banging as I heard other voices.
-
The door soon opened, I looked at them, Well, him. Tears rolled down my eyes. The pain will never go away, it will always stay with you, no matter what.

"Ae-" I slapped him and pushed him away. I didn't need him right now, I needed no one, I needed NO one!

"Leavee!!!" I yelled as tears flowed down my face. Jimin looked at me, I was miserable because of... HIM.

"A-aera..." He said and pulled me into his comfort. "You...d-did this to me!" I yelled as I heard other people whispering and gossiping. "Aera... why are you doing this to yourself."

He said, wiping away my tears from my face. "Don't let your beautiful face be destroyed." He said, kissing my forehead. I couldn't do anything but cry in his embrace, soon falling asleep.
-
Jimin POV:

I hugged her until she fell asleep. Soon, all the people left, me locking the door. I came back and looked at her. "I'm sorry this happened because of me, I..." I stopped talking as tears rolled down my face. I chuckled.

"I'm a jerk." I said and felt someone hug me.

End Of Jimin POV
-
Aera (your) POV:

"I'm sorry this happened because of me, I..." He stopped talking as I heard him... sniff then chuckle.

"I'm a jerk." He said and I hugged him. I had no idea what I was doing but I had to, I had the urge to hug him.

"I-Its alright..." I said and he hugged me back. I felt his comfort and thought he was asleep since it's been 10 minutes.

I put him on my bed and was about to leave until he pulled me back to him. (I can imagine).

"Don't leave me, stay." He said as tears rolled down his cheeks. I felt... bad and didn't want to stay, but my body controlled me. I swear, this isn't my body then.

(Members:"Your name is Daehyun." Daehyun nods. The lie detector says it's a lie. Daehyun:"Then who am I?!" Members crack up.)