《27》

(I'm sorry for repeating the same songs, I love this song, and it's emotional!)
-
2 weeks have passed without Jimin or my friends. I lost contact with them all. I got a new sim card and decided to start a new life, but I just couldn't.

I had my parents number, but no one else. I then decided to go out for a while. I never left my new house for a while.
-
I got inside the cafè named Daydream. I smelled the air inside the cafè, it was good.

I sat down and looked outside of the window. I haven't eaten these past 2 weeks and my stomach growled loudly bringing attention to me.

"Ah, Mianhae." I said and stood up, leaving the cafè after a while.
-
I walked and walked as it was already night time. I was shocked.

My number was still the same as I heard my phone ring.

I looked at the number as it said
'Unknown'.

I was curios but looked at the number again. It was... Jennie.

Fear came into me as I thought she was calling because of Jimin. I picked up though.

"Aera! Where are you!"

She yelled and I pulled the phone away. I kept quiet. She sighed.

"He's not here if you're asking."

I sighed in relief. I still kept quiet until she asked a painful question.

"Why did you leave? Did something happen between you and..... Jimin?"

Tears rolled down my eyes as I remembered the thought, my nightmare. I started sobbing as I fell onto my knees.

"Jenn...J-Jennie... goodbye and... thank you so much for being my friend." I said as I cried.

I stood up and walked as I felt like nothing anymore. I sat my phone down as Jennie was yelling through the phone.

I saw a car coming as I slowly walked to the street. I know this was stupid, but I didn't wanna live anymore. Pain was all there was in life and... love.

I then reached the street as it came to me. I turn and looked at it as it hit me.

Think of this, but instead of him, it's you. (Love u kook!)

                   *BEEP BEEP!*

                   *BEEP BEEP!*