《18》

Today is my birthday! I invited all the people I knew to a beach party. Of course,

I invited Taehyung, and I knew he invited Jimin since I saw him.
-
I was sitting under the umbrella and watching people have fun. "Happy birthday aera!"

My friend named Hana said. "Thank you, I hope you have fun here!" She smiled and left.
-
I was still sitting under the umbrella until I heard a voice. "Happy birthday aera..." It was Jimin.

"Uh....t-thanks..." I said and turned to the other side.

He sighed. I thought he left but.... nope. "Aera, let's go play!" He said and pulled my wrist. "No~~"

I whined and Jimin pouted. "Please~?" He pleaded and I sighed. He smiled and pulled my wrist as we ran into the water, me groaning.
-
I actually didn't regret going into the water with Jimin. We had fun until he tricked me.
-
It was now dark and people were leaving. "Jimin? Let's go." I said and looked around for him.

He didn't leave me... or perhaps drown right?! I became scared. "BOO!" I heard behind me and jumped as tears rolled down my eyes.

"Oh... I'm so sorry Aera, did I sca-" I hit his chest repeatedly softly and he chuckled before hugging me.

I'm supposed to hate him... why am I acting like this? Why is my heart pounding so fast? Why... am I heating up? What are you doing to me.....

                      'Park Jimin'

(Everyone knows why I played IKON B-day right! Haha, love u IKON! *no one will place BTS #1 in my heart*)