《20》

I woke up and saw Jimin staring at me. "Yah! How'd you get inside!" I yelled and he chuckled, pulling out a key from his pocket. I sighed and mentally slapped myself.

"I forgot..." I said. Yes, I gave him a spare key a day ago. I sighed and got up to be tackled my Jimin back onto the bed.

"J-jimin, get off, you're heavy." I said and he laughed. He then got off and hugged me. "I need to go to work Jimin, I'm gonna be late, what time is it?"

I said and looked at the time, holy bananas! It was 1:55!! "JIMIN I'M GONNA BE LATE!" I yelled and pushed him off. I got dressed and left.
-
(I'M IN MY DREAM!!!⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆)

I got work and bowed to Jin. Tha KS to my sleepiness and Jimin, I was 12 minutes late. "I'm sorry Jin-" I said and he laughed.

"It's alright, I know your birthday was 2 days ago, but be on time next time." I nodded and went straight to work.
-
Work was over and I left. I locked the doors and was about to leave when it started thundering. I groaned in frustration.

"Oh come on!" I yelled and took my phone out, about to call Jimin when my phone died. "Urghhh!!!!" I yelled and sighed.
-
I knocked on the door and it opened to see a worried Jimin. He pulled me in and hugged me. I pushed him away.
-
I got inside my bedroom and shut the door close. I took a shower and changed into my PJ's then went downstairs to eat.
-
I got down there and cooked Kimchi fried rice with eggs. I then cooked 2 bowls of ramen, can't forget Jimin, the jamless guy who made me half angry.
-
I finished cooking and put it on the table. I was nervous to call Jimin, but I did anyway.

"J-jimin!" I called and he came into the kitchen, looking kinda angry/sad. He saw the food and his eyes lit up. "Yummy!" He started digging into the food, same with me.
-
We finished eating and I apologized after a while. We soon fell asleep, tired as hell. It was already 1:23. Hopefully I don't have a stressful day tomorrow.

"Goodnight Chimchim." I said and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight, Aera." He said and kissed my forehead.

(How was it? Cringy? Okay? Bad?)