《30》

Your POV:

I woke up and looked around. I saw no one in here. I sighed, I then remembered what happened yesterday. I smiled, I guess I forgive him. I then started to have a little stomach pain.

"I'm hungry~~" I whined to... myself. I sighed, turning to the window. I then heard the door open and turned to see... the person I wanted to see.

"Jiminie!" I said happily and he closed the door and looked at me, smiling.

He then sat next to me with a bag in his hands. "Aera, are you hungry?" He said with a husky voice. I smiled and nodded. He took something out of the bag....

FOOOOODDDDD!!!!

"FOOD!" I snatched the bag from Jimin and ate the food inside it. He watched me and smiled, while laughing at my cuteness. I finished eating when there was 1 sushi left. I smiled and told Jimin to open his mouth.

"Oppa, open your mouth." I said and he smiled before opening his mouth.  I smiled and stuffed the sushi into his small/big mouth. Then the door opened revealing Jennie.

"O-oh..." Me and Jimin said. "What?" Jennie said sitting beside me, across from Jimin. I looked down before looking at her. "U-unnie..." I said nervously. She smiled.

"It's alright... I know you guys love eachother still..." She said and my eyes widen. I blushed and turned away to face Jimin. I then looked up and heard them laugh.

"Well, If I look to my sides I'll see you guys." Jennie smiled. "There is always a word called 'down'. I pouted and Jimin took this chance to kiss me. My eyes widen.

"Y-yah...!" I pouted and he kissed me again. I glared at him.
-
I had a fun day with them. 2 more days and I'll be out of this hell.

"Jimin..." I said as he was about to leave. "Hmm?" He said and looked at me. "C-can..." I took a deep breath.

                                                                "Can you stay with me?"

*Plays Stay with me by Punch ft. Chanyeol.*

(This is the 2nd version)