《09》

Today was Jennie's grandma's funeral. I decided to wear this:

 I decided to wear this:

Black for respect. I then went to meet Jennie at a park near my house.
-
I arrived and started looking around for Jennie. I kept looking and looking until I heard my name being called.

"Aera! Over here!" A girl voice said and I turned to see Jennie smiling and waving at me. I smiled and walked towards her.

"I can't believe you actually came with me." She said hugging me. I smiled and hugged her back.

"Of course I will, you're my friend!" I said and she smiled big before hugging me.

"Let's go!" I nodded and we went into her car and left to the funeral place.
-
We arrived and I saw people I didn't know crying over the place and some even passing out. I was shocked.

"J-Jennie? Where is the coff-" I stopped talking when I realized the coffin was right infront of me. I then read the name.

"Kim Jihyun". I was shocked. That was the name of... my mother's best friend. I sighed and took a deep breath.

"Hey unnie, it's me, Aera-ssi. I just want to say thanks for making my mother and I happy, mostly my mother, who's long gone now. I hope you have a good life in the future, goodbye." I said and bowed.
-
We left after a while and I got out of the car, she driving off as I walked to my doorstep. I wasn't looking and bumped into someone. I bowed and looked up to meet eyes with... Park Jimin.

"Why are you here?" I asked and he sighed. "Aera..." He said and I looked at him weirdly before trying to push him. "Aera, hajima." He said and pulled me into a hug.

"J-Jimin, stop." I said and he held me tighter. I couldn't breathe now. "J-Jimin.....I....can't....breathe..." I said and he let go, apologizing after. I sighed.

"Fine, come in." I said and he ran inside right after I turned the door knob. He then smiled at me and went to the living room. That smile... the smile I fell in love with.