😭😍💜❤Happy Jimin Day!❤💜😍😭

First of all, I want to say thank you, Park Jimin for making me so happy for 3 months, the reason why he's made me happy for 3 months is because I changed my bias from Taehyung who I dearly loved for 1 in a half years.

If you ask why I changed my bias from Taehyung to Jimin, stay tuned for a sad story. I gave up on him because I couldn't handle him being shipped with other girl idols. It hurts me, and I know I'm supposed to support and not be selfish, but I loved him too much to let him go and let me be shipped with other idols (girls.) The one that hurted me the most was the one with Irene, Vrene... I hated it, I hated it so much, I always saw edits on YouTube and everywhere, I couldn't handle it anymore. I decided since I couldn't handle this anymore after a year, I decided to change my bias.

Changing my bias was an accident, I didn't mean to change my bias. But... I started looking at Jimin more. I soon realized I was stuck in a love triangle for 1 month, and stuck to Jimin.

If Taehyung ever saw this, I want to tell him first to tell Namjoonie to translate this,

Dear TaeTae,
I'm sorry for everything I've done, I know I was selfish for you and dearly loved you, I even begged your grandma and Jonghyun (SHINee) to let me see you, I even begged your grandpa, I know he's gone now, but I still love them even though they don't know me, I even asked your friend who was an actor, who committed... suicide. I know you were upset, and so was I. I know he was close to you, and I know it hurted you, but it also hurted me knowing you were sad.

I want to say I'm sorry, I know I was dumb back then, I focused on you so much more then my surroundings. I love you... maybe somewhere else in my heart, but right now, your hyung, or your close friend from highschool, you already know, Park Jimin, is the one I love. I still don't know if I have feelings for you though, when I went to the Chicago concert this year, in Section 111 Row 3 Seat 4, I was really close to the stage, literally close. When I saw you in person... my heart beated non-stop. It's not supposed to... right? I couldn't control my body as I did a little heart to you, you saw it and smirked at me while singing, I screamed, I was happy, inside.

When I saw Jimin, my heart pounded too, but not as fast as when I saw you. I don't know who I love, but for now, I know, that Jimin is the one. I will take care of him, Tae, please trust me. I love you... somewhere else in my heart, that won't come out. Mianhae... Tae oppa.

-Maddie😔

Now... enough with the sadness even though it hurted me for a long time. Happy Birthday Jiminie!!

Here is a video I found that I think is cute!

(I DIED IN THE BEGGINING,

EHHH!!!! ㅋㅋㅋ)

Credits to the original author! I love you Jiminie!!! *thinks of Tae*

Uhm...-- ehm, anyways, byeee!!!

Ehm

Ehm... I've been having a question, IS THIS F*CKING REAL PARK JIMIN?!?!!?

 I've been having a question, IS THIS F*CKING REAL PARK JIMIN?!?!!?

WTF!! SKSNWOWBALBA9QV292VDOWB2OBWOWB292BW92B192B292B92B2

Don't ask me why I have it... 😉😉
😏😏