《37》

I got home and slammed the door closed, crying as I slid down the door.

He cheated on me, no wait, He left me for someone else. That was maybe... his wife. He doesn't love me anymore, stupid Aera.
-
After I shopped, I came back home, to find a guy sleeping on my door step. It was... 11:36?! Why is this guy--

I was shocked as his eyes open up. Those eyes... they look familiar to me so much. When he looked into my eyes, My mouth dropped open.

"J-jim-" He kissed my lips💋, shocking me. He then pulled away, hugging me tightly after. Why is he here so late?

"A-aera..." His voice was so quiet, almost to a whisper. My eyes widen. I looked at his face, His eyes were red and puffy. His eyes also had under bags. I hugged him, makin him flinch.

"I-I'm sorry..." I said, crying by now. He hugged me, kissing my lips. He then hugged me tighter. I pulled away.

I opened the door and pulled him in.
-
"I'm hungry..." He said, making me smile. "I'll make food!" I said happily. He nodded and lied down on the floor.
-
"Jimin!" I yelled as the food was done. I heard nothing and became worried. I went into the living room and sighed in relief. He was sleeping on the couch peacefully.

I smiled and played with his hair. I smiled but stopped when someone grabbed my wrist, shocking me.

"What are you doing?" He asked, making me look down. He then chuckled and grabbed my hand.

"I missed you so much Jagi..." He said, kissing me softly, making me kiss him deeper.

(And no, there isn't smut or making out! Well... Yeah!)

I then pulled away and smiled, pulling him to come eat. We had a great day today, or should I say... night.

  "I love you... ❤Park Jimin😍🇰🇷."