Chapter 20 <3

Chapter 20

Home Again

On our way home, I felt relieved. "Home at last." I whispered under my breath. I turned to face Harry who had his eyes glued to the road. "If you wanna go out with the boys tonight, I won't mind, I'm kinda looking forward to a quiet night at home." He turned to face me. He smiled, "No, I think a nice quiet night with you sounds perfect." He turned back to the road, but still had a smile on his face, but it wasn't really a happy smile, but more mischievious.

"What is that smile for?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He replied, the smile getting bigger with every word.

"You're hiding something from me."

"No…" He said, leaving me hanging. We pulled up to the house and my dad and Ryan walked out to help get everything and me out of the car. Harry pulled my wheelchair out of the back seat and wheeled around to my door. He helped me into the chair and pushed me towards the front door. I leaned forward to push the door open as Harry lifted the chair over the step into the house.

When the door swung open, I was greeted by a load of voices yelling "SURPRISE!" I jumped back in my seat, and was then tackled by a bunch of different people.

"Don't hurt her!" Harry said, and pulled them off of me. I finally realized what was going on and tried to see who was here. I saw Liam, Louis, Zayn, my mom, my entire soccer team, and some other kids from school, but as Harry pushed me through the crowd, I looked around for Kayla. I couldn't find her anywhere.

"Harry, do you see Kayla?" I asked, still searching. "I don't see Niall either. Where's he?"

A smile spread across his face. "Oh they're around here somewhere."

"You're hiding everything from me today." I said with an annoyed tone in my voice.

"You'll find out eventually, don't you worry your pretty little head." He said calming me down.

"Okay, I guess I'll just have to trust you." We continued to push through the crowd having small conversations with everyone that we passed. We finally got to the living room, and I saw it.

"What?" That was all I was able to say.

(A/N) OMGGG CLIFFHANGERR!!LOL Next chapter be posted in a few

Love you all(: