Chapter 2 <3

Chapter 2

The Ticket

I started screaming and immediately pulled over. I recognized the cop that had pulled them over as my dad's friend Andrew. I pulled over and got out of the car to talk to Andrew. When I got out I saw Louis Tomlinson standing outside the car. It took everything I had to not fangirl in front of him right there. I walked up to Andrew who was writing something, probably the ticket.

"Hey Andrew! What's going on here?" Andrew had a confused look on his face until he looked up and recognized me.

"Oh hey Marisol! What are you doing here?"

I said, "I was just driving and I saw you and decided to stop and say hello."

Andrew said, "Oh really? Well, Hello! Let me finish up with these boys real quick and I'll talk to you in a minute."

"Okay." I said. I had to come up with something so they wouldn't get a ticket. I couldn't let my favorite boy band have a bad experience in California! So I just said the first thing that came to mind. I looked in the car window and saw the other four boys, "Oh my gosh! Liam is that you? Andrew I'd like you to meet my cousin Liam! He lives in the UK and these are his friends!" Liam then got out of the car and had a puzzled look on his face.

Andrew then looked at me with a doubtful look and said these boys are your cousins?"

"No," I said, "Only Liam here is." I put my arm around his neck in a fun loving cousin way. Liam's expression changed from confusion to just a blank stare. He really had no idea what I was trying to do.

However Louis knew exactly what I was doing and nudged Liam and said, "Yeah we're all here visiting Liam's cousin!" She's been showing us around California. It's been quite fun!" Liam's face went back to the confused expression, but Andrew seemed to believe the story.

Andrew turned to me and said, " I had no idea you had family in Europe! If you hadn't seen me here, these boys would be walking away with a pretty expensive ticket, but I would never give a ticket to a family member of you Marisol, Right then, Liam's face lit up like a light bulb had literally gone off in his head.

He wrapped is arm around my waist and smiled. "Well I guess we are really lucky to have Marisol here to save the day!"

Andrew smiled and said, "So are you boys staying at Marisol's house, or are you going to a hotel around here?"

As I was about to answer, Louis stepped in and said, "We are all staying at Marisol's. We wouldn't want it any other way!" I turned to Louis and now I had the confused look on my face.

I then looked back at Andrew and said, "Oh! Yeah! They're all staying with me! My dad refused to have them be in a hotel when there is plenty of room at his house."

Andrew smiled and looked at his watch, "Oh wow! I have to get back to work! Now don't let me catch you driving so slow, because next time Mandy won't be able to bail you out." He winked at us and walked back to his car and drove off.

Thanks for reading it! It's my second fanfic..I am still working in you're my Kryptonite..check it out.. Don't forget I VOTE and FAN thank you! I love all my fans <3

(A/N) If you want another chapter im gonna need 5 comments and 3 votes(:

CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1472087-you%27re-my-kryptonite-3-one-direction