Im sorry

Listen, I know you guys, gals, and non-binary pals wanted an update.

I've just been really pissed off lately, especially the past two days.

I just need to rant for a bit, then I'll give you guys an update either tonight or tomorrow.

So yesterday, my lightbulb in my room went out. No big deal, just take the dome fixture down, replace it. Done deal. Oh HELL NO! The thing won't come off, so I try and balance it as best as I can while I go get my nana and ask her how to take it down. After all, she used that room for daycare and that same fixture has been there for years.

Well, the moment I turn around, IT DROPS FROM THE CEILING, BOUNCES OFF MY BED, AND SHATTERS ON THE FLOOR!

And right now, we can't afford new light fixtures or an electrician to come out and replace it because she's going through a divorce right now and hasn't gotten her money yet. So now I live without a light fixture for a few months.

Today, I wake up at eleven. I got zero sleep last night because my little sister slept in my room and was snoring all night.

My mom goes to the store at around 12:45 to get something from the store that she forgot and asked if somebody could empty and load the dishwasher. My little sister isn't getting up to do it, my brother isn't even out of bed yet. So I go and do it and see that Nero, the puppy, pooped on the floor. No big deal, I ask my sister if she can clean it up while I empty and load the dishwasher

'Why can't *insert little brothers name here I'm not saying his name on here sorry lmaoo* do it?'

'I asked you to do it'

'I'll do it in a second'

'You'll do it now or it'll never get done'

I have to pull her out of the recliner, tell her to clean it up again, and she walked to the bathroom and LOCKED HERSELF IN THERE UNTIL TEN MINUTES AFTER MY MOM CAME HOME!!

That was forty minutes of her in the bathroom.

Then she proceeds to tell mom that 'I was being mean'

'You should have done what I asked you to'

'You could have done it'

'But I asked you to do it'

You see, my two little sisters and little brother do nothing around the house. My little brother plays on the PlayStation all day. He only has to take the trash and recycle out.

The two girls sit and watch YouTube all day.

While me and my sister who is a few months younger than me, we have to do everything. We have to keep our room clean (mainly because the oldest of the two younger girls stays in our room when we're not there and if anything is out of place we know she's been in there) keep the kids bathroom clean, the hallway clean.

We get punished more often if we don't.

My slightly younger sister and I were just laughing in the kitchen once, it was about nine at night, and my stepdad (her dad) yells at us and tells us 'lights out no phones'

'But we didn't do anything'

'Now you wanna get smart? No tv. PJs, bed.'

So I grab my water and take it to our room. Bring out our phones and chargers. We say goodnight to everybody, and go to bed. He busts into the room fifteen minutes later and takes my water.

Something you don't know about me is I completely freak if there isn't anything available to drink. We're typically now allowed to have food or drinks in our rooms but they tend to not tell us anything anymore. We bring our dishes out. So when he took it I bust into tears. A full anxiety attack over W A T E R.

If I don't have anything to drink when I want it if I wake up in the middle of the night I can't go back to sleep, so needless to say I was a bit bitchy the next day after I woke up at 3 AM thirsty and couldn't go back to sleep. But I couldn't play on my phone or anything because he took it.

Anyway, slightly younger sister told her mom about it and her mom told her to tell her dad about how we were feeling but we really lack the conversational skills to do that and if he starts yelling we both end up crying.

There's nothing we can do until we move. Because that's when we get chores. We did have them, but nobody enforced them. So nobody, except slightly younger sister and I, did them.

So, after some scheming that I did with her. We are now going to be as extra as possible this weekend. I mean being as helpful as possible, not yelling at the younger ones (as much as I really want to I can't rip) doing dishes when we weren't told to, cleaning up after dinner, cleaning the kitchen. Doing everything so our parents can see all we do without a lick of help.