chapter fifteen

"Aw. There so cute." I heard someone whisper.

"Guys. Let them sleep, they've had a long night." That was Ryan.

I eventually sat up, Brendon's head in my lap still.

"Help me. My legs are dead." I said.

Spencer helped me out by taking Brendon's head from my lap and letting me get up.

I replaced my legs with a pillow and had Spencer lower Brendon's head back down.

I stood up, my knee being in an overwhelming amount of pain.

All I did was sigh and went to go find something to wear.

I picked up my favorite pair of shorts and my favorite tee shirt. It says #1 Grandpa, which I found this at a thrift store. And totally worth the ten dollars.

But, since it's a little chilly on the bus, I put on the sweatshirt Zack gave me.

I went out to the front lounge, where everyone except Brendon was. And sat down beside Jon.

"Morning." He said.

"Morning." I replied.

Jon and I were both pretty quiet people. I could relate to him, yknow, if I talked to him.

Eventually, Brendon trailed out of the back lounge and demanded breakfast. And I honestly would have made something, if we had a kitchen.

But, Brendon rummaged through the cabinets, and made a satisfied hum.

He sat down beside me, and opened a packet of pop tarts.

Every time he'd take a bite, he'd hold it up to my mouth and say pop tart over and over until I took a bite.

Ryan would just laugh at us and record us on his phone.

To which, I would roll my eyes.

After Brendon and I ate, he went to go put clothes on.

I went to the back lounge to get my phone and my book, I got about half way through it before I fell asleep.

I plugged my headphones in and played some music before even making it to the living room.

Playing very loudly from my headphones, was Rockstar by Post Malone and 21 Savage.

So, naturally I sang along.

And then throughout the rest of the playlist, I was on my second act of my world tour. Which is very hard to do on a moving bus.

Eventually, somebody ripped my earbuds from my ears.

"I wanna join, plug in." Brendon said, handing me the Bluetooth speaker.

I connected my phone to it and it immediately started playing Gods Plan by Drake.

We were being complete idiots.

"Where you two like this?" Ryan asked.

"Because we can be!"