Chapter Six

When it was time for bed, Brendon and Ryan walked me to my room and showed me something extra special.

Turns out, my tv pops out of the back of my dresser.

"Okay, we'll leave you alone now, get some sleep." Ryan said, handing me my tv remotes. One for the bluray player and one to turn the tv on.

The two left my room and shut the door behind them, and I went to go out my pajamas on.

Just a pair of sleep shorts and a tee shirt.

And after lying in bed for a few hours, looking at my alarm clock on my night stand. It's 3:15 in the morning.

I decided to go downstairs to the music room, not Urielectric.

I sat at the piano bench after I grabbed an acoustic guitar. I played A Daydream Away, very quietly just in case.

"I wish you could see your face right now, 'cause you're grinning like a fool." I sang quietly.

I played about half of the songs before another voice joined mine.

"I didn't wake you up, did I?" I asked.

"No, I don't really sleep. If I do, it's a couple hours from now." He said. He looked wide awake.

"It's three in the morning." I said, shocked.

"You're still awake." He said.

"That's because I'm in a new setting and I don't know if you two are gonna murder me yet." I said, lightly strumming the guitar.

"Good point." He replied and sat beside me.

We talked for what felt like hours, until the two of us started yawning.

"Bed?" He asked and I nodded.

We went upstairs and he took me to my room.

"I promise we won't murder you, go to sleep." He said and waited for me to get into bed before he left.

And then, I had no problem falling asleep after that.