Chapter Two

We pulled up to a stunning house. White exterior, dark wood door.

"Okay guys, get out." Zach said.

I grabbed my bags from the very back and followed Ryan and Brendon inside.

"So, what kind of music do you listen to. We're kind of a musical family and listen to it constantly." Ryan asked.

"I'll listen to anything really. Just no electronic, reggae, or opera." I said.

"How do you feel about Frank Sinatra?" Brendon asked, looking me dead in the eye.

"He's the ultimate bachelor. I love him." I said.

After a while, Ryan showed me to my room.

Simple, a bed, desk, night stand, dresser, closet.

But, the walls.

Completely covered in posters. And the ceiling it's complete artwork.

Van Gogh's Starry Night was painted on the ceiling.

"Holy mother of Theresa." I muttered, looking directly up at the ceiling.

"I told you she would like it Bren." I heard Ryan whisper.

"Ryan. Did you do this?" I asked.

"Maybe, maybe not." He said, but tapped the side of his nose which is practically the international sign for 'fuck yes I did isn't it awesome'.

"This is dope. I love it." I said.

"Wanna know the best part?" Ryan asked.

"Yes. Yes I do." I said, thinking,'how could it get better than this?'

"Shut your curtains, Bren hit the lights." Ryan said, so I ran over to my panel of windows and quickly shut the curtains.

"Ow!" Brendon yelled.

"I didn't mean for you to literally hit the lights." Ryan laughed.

"Did he just?" I asked.

"He did." Ryan answered.

Brendon just punched the light switch panel.

When Brendon finally turned the lights off, the yellow bits of the painting started to glow.

"Whoa. This is awesome." Plopping down on the floor and laying on my back to get a better sight.

"Shall we just leave you here?" Ryan asked.

"Dunno. I kinda would like to know where everything is but I don't want to take my sight melons off this amazing piece of art." I said, still looking at the ceiling.

"Well, you'll have more time to look at it later. I'm gonna go make food, Brendon's gonna show you the rest of the house because, in my personal opinion, he could be a professional tour guide. But if he does the weird tour guide voice, tell him to use his normal person voice." Ryan said and pulled me up from the floor.

"Allllrighty! And we're moving." Brendon said and took my hand.

"This is the music room. It has all of mine, Ryan, and soon to be your instruments in it! Do you play any?" He asked, showing a room with sliding French doors filled with guitars and basses and a piano, so much more than that too.

"I play drums, violin, piano, bass; both stand up and bass guitar; guitar." I shrugged.

"Damn. Okay and we're moving." He said.
He lead me from room to room. Showing me his room, Ryan's room, the four different bathrooms, the backyard, and this garage/shed thing.

"This is my special room. You can't tell a soul the passcode to get in." He said as he typed in the passcode.

"83086" he whispered.

"And now. Welcome, to Urielectric." He said, swinging the door open.

"Whoa. Why the hell does it smell like weed in here? Is that weed? In my Christian neighborhood!?" I yelled.

"How the hell do you know what weed smells like?" He asked.

"Reasons." I said, being very vague.

"Okay then. This is the sound board, recording booth, drums, bass, and things." He said, pointing to various things.

"Why do you have all of this stuff? Are you a producer or something?" I asked.

"You really don't know who Ryan and I are?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Ryan and I are in a band together with our friends Spencer and Jon. Panic! At The Disco." He said, kinda making his tone of voice say 'ring a bell?'

"Oh! I know!" I said.

"Really?" He asked, getting excited.

"No." I said.

"Damn." He sighed.

"Hey! Come eat!" Ryan yelled, poking his head through the open door.