Chapter 13

No one's P.O.V...

'9:56a.m, March, 13'

Jin was having such a good time in school. Ken was lost as he, Hongbin,  and Taehyung talked about a certain series.

"Jin!" Jin turned around and looked at Namjoon.

"It's your turn today to clean the clsss, "

"Who's my partner? " Jin jumped up from his desk. He was really energetic today.

"Me, Seokjin, " Namjoon didn't even glance at Jin. Jin didn't even give much thought to it. Taehyung wasn't liking the sound of it.

"We must watch those two after the school day finishes, " Taehyung declared. Ken rolled his eyes and Hongbin chuckled.

"Bro, don't worry. Namjoon changed he's an actual cinnamon roll, " Hongbin nodded in agreement. Taehyung pouted angrily and crossed his arms. Jin came back and looked confused.

"What happened? "

"Nothing Jin hyung, "

"By the way, my uncle bought a new PlayStation Game. It's XXXXXX! (think about a super cool game) " Jin sat back like a boss as he saw the shocked  faces of his friends.

"Reeeeeally? "Hongbin jumped.

" Yup! "

"Can we come and try it? " Ken asked excitedly.

"Well you can on Friday only, since my uncle said he'll let me borrow it only then, "Ken and Hongbin growled.

" WHY FRIDAAAAAY!? "Ken yelled. Taehyung chuckled but halfway cut by Hongbin starting his rant.

" But I have a family meeting in Friday! "

"Can you delay it or excuse yourself from it? "Ken suggested as he gave him a defeated look.

" No it's a must attend, "Hongbin laid back on his chair. Taehyung smiled and said, " Looks like I'll be the only one going to Jin's house, "

"AAAAGH! SO LUCKY! "Ken started exaggerating

"unfair, " Hongbin stayed frozen in his place as he spelled this word.

"What about you Ken? " Jin asked. Ken looked at him and sighed. He didn't know how should he break this to his friends.

"Well, I met this guy,"

"This guy~? " Taehyung started teasing but Jin nudged him to stop. He gave a sign for the so not amused Ken to continue.

"He told me about a company and I registered as an idol. The audition is on Friday, a-and I don't want to lose the ch-"

"OMG KEN YOU FINALLY TOOK THE COURAGE! " Jin excited expression made the latter smile. Taehyung started teasing.

"It's because of that guy right? " Hongbin was the one to shut him up this time. Ken stayed quiet and said, "I won't lie and say no. He inspired me. I think you know him guys. You know Ravi? The guitarist? It's him, "

"OoOoO! Now we're talking. Your superstar just helped you in being one, " Hongbin was amazed too that he thought that Jin's shocked face was so relatable. Taehyung smiled. His friends are having a good time and that's what only mattered right now. He didn't think about his visit to Jin's house.

***

"Hey Jin, I want to apologize properly," Namjoon wiped the tables in the far right corner of the class. Jin paused and looked at him. He stayed quiet but nodded quickly for the other to finish up.