Chapter:3

' This chapter is dedicated to Marshmallow'

***

Jin's P.O.V...

It's been a while since dad drove me to school. Jungkook goes with his friend's bike while I walk to school with Jiminie.

Today I walked to his house like usual and ringed the door bells. I heard a lot of noise coming from the inside of the door was opened. It wasn't Jiminie though. A young woman with a black dress opened the door. She covered her mouth and asked,

"Are you perhaps Jimin's friend? I'm sorry but he can't c-" Before she can even finish her sentence , I heard Jimin's voice.

"Jin? "

"Jimin? What happened?"

Jimin pressed his lips together and turned away. I tried to catch a glimpse of him but couldn't. I pushed the woman away and ran upstairs. I reached Jimin's room and knocked on the door gently.

"Jimin it's m, Jin, I c-" But I accidentally opened the door and I saw Jimin in a horrible condition. He was curled in a foetal position with swollen eyes and red nose. One of his cheeks had a big red scar. He stared at me in shock as I returned that back. It looked terrible, it horrified me to see the bright Jimin in such a state.

"Jimin what happened?" I asked quickly not to seem angry. Jimin was shaking. He was covering his face and tears would roll down his cheeks. I dried his tears and pleaded, "oh please Jiminie don't cry! I can't stand seeing you like this, "

Jimin stayed quiet before saying, "my family died, " The mood was more intense than anything. I was dumbstruck not knowing what to do or what to say. Jimin was tightening the grip on his knees and hiding his face.

"Dont tell me you will just stay like that all your life Jimin! " I said. Jimin raised his flushed head up as he glared at me. He went to his punching doll in the other side of the room and started punching it so hard.

"Then what am I supposed to do Jin? Smile and forget that my parents, sister and grandpa died?you don't know anything Jin!  " Jimin yelled.

I didn't know what exactly should I tell him but I said "Cry it all out, it's better than keeping it forever, " Jimin looked at me surprisingly. Tears started to stream out of his eyes. He collapsed to his knees and he beat the floor with his fists.

"Why does it have to be me?  " Jimin asked and he was shaking. I stayed there soothing him and not spelling a word. I can't say it's okay nor he'll get over it. This will make things worse. They say that you won't ever feel someone's feeling unless you experience what they experienced. I can't imagine how will I be if my parents were dead.

Jimin calmed down and I left him to have some time alone. I went down the stairs and asked about what happened. They said that Jimin and his family were in a field trip;and I remember him telling me that. They said that the car fluctuated terribly and Jimin was the only one who lived.
I remembered the scars, maybe he was hurt by the glass? I tried to forget about this and go to school.

I couldn't concentrate at all. I kept thinking about Jimin and worrying if he'll be okay or not. Even when we had lunch, I was too focused on him, that I heard his name being said 3 feet away. I turned around to see Baekyun and Nat's cousins. I tried to focus on their conversation but couldn't hear them. Why are they talking about Jimin? The bell rang and I couldn't know what were they saying.

When the school day finished, I thought of visiting Jimin but gradually changed my mind. I quickly went home and started doing my homework.

No one's P.O.V*