Chapter 2

A/N; before I start, I want to push some positive thoughts to you guys. All of you are beautiful and strong and you can do it! You should know that you're able to do something if you really worked hard for it! Now let's continue with the story, expect Taejin in chapter 4 or 5😊❤)

Jin's P.O.V~

"Hyung are you really my Hyung? " Jungkook asked stupidly. I growled at him and rolled my eyes.

"Just because I'm disobeying doesn't mean that I'm not myself, " I said.

"That's even more complicated! "

"Just shut up" I frowned. We were walking down the street like two lost puppies. The place is still new to us, of course we may get lost. We walked slowly in the pavement beside a cafe, when suddenly I saw a hand waving from the inside of the cafe. I turned to see Yoongi-hyung smiling to me. I held jungkook's wrist and said, "here we are, "

We got inside and the delicious smell fondled my nostrils. I looked dreamily at the transparent box filled with pastries. Creamy cupcakes, round cookies, and puffed croissants. I actually haven't eaten lunch yet, only strawberry milkshake. Jungkook dashed to Yoongi-hyung and clinged to him like a kid. I rolled my eyes and greeted him.

"Yah Jinnie, don't be so formal, " He said with his raspy-as-usual voice. I sat in front of him and we started talking.

No one's P.O.V~

Jungkook let out a sigh and complained, "so annoying huyng, I wanted to try that scooter so hard. " Yoongi just shrugged. Jin looked at the pretty little snacks inside the glass box and he nearly drooled.

"Hyung, I'm very hungry, can we order something? " He asked. Yoongi looked at Jin and said, "oh yeah I remember, hey Hoseok-ah! " He called out. Suddenly a male worker with light brown hair color walked towards them shyly. "Yoongi, you can't just call me like that, say waiter or something, " He whispered when he reached Yoongi's side.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and said, "if I said waiter, another worker will come not you, "

Jin and Jungkook looked at him suspiciously. Yoongi grabbed Hoseok from the waist and said, "this is my dear friend, Jung Hoseok, he works here and I wanted to introduce him to you guys. Hoseok, those are my younger cousins, Kim Seokjin, and Kim Jungkook, agh I feel so formal" Jungkook laughed while Jin and Hoseok exchanged nods.

Hoseok backed away and asked, "what would you like to have now? " Jungkook jumped with his words, "Cookies! cause I'm a kookie like them! " He touched his cheek. Jin was going to face palm after this situation but he was focused on his hyung. After Hoseok backed away a bit, his mode changed. Jin was confused and curious.

Hoseok took Jin's and Yoongi's orders and walked away. When their orders were finally on their table and there was silence only, Jin kept looking at his hyung every minute. He watched him closely but couldn't conclude what was the cause of his weird actions.

They kept talking about random stuff, laughing and joking around. It was fun to see their hyung for once in a while. A question then popped in Jin's mind. He asked, "I was thinking, " Yoongi looked up from his phone and Jungkook turned from the window to Jin. "How did you become so close with Jung Hoseok and you just came here 3 days ago?"

It was an interesting question though. Yoongi's mood tensed up a bit. He scratched the back of his neck and said, "we traveled after them by a month, you know our families, our mothers are so close and so mom came to see her. Hoseok's family is leaving after 6 months, so he found himself something to do, " Jin sighed. He looked at his unfinished cupcake. It looked delicious but it tasted different.