Chapter 7

No one's P.O.V...

"I'm sorry but do I know you? " The boy got closer to Jin as his hair color lightened. It seemed more like greyish blonde. His voice seemed to haunt Jin's soul as it sounded deeper than the ocean. Jin tried to contain his gulp before he stretched out his hands.

"You're the new student right? I'm Kim Seokjin, nice to meet you"

Jin didn't know that the boy could look like a cute lost puppy after hearing his name. Taehyung reached Jin's hand and made a friendly handshake.

"Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you too. "

Both of them went to class normally as their internal selves were screaming. Jin was amazed at how V was in real life, he looked more enticing than he thought. While Taehyung was puzzled at how was his feeling right for the first time and how handsome Jin looks cause yeah. 

The first class started and Taehyung was seated beside Hongbin. It looks like those two got along very well. Namjoon took Taehyung in a tour , and he showed great help to the new student.

Lunchtime...

"So it's really you ha? I never expected to see you! " Jin said as he sat on the white table that have been cleaned a minute ago. Taehyung sat across him and placed his tray in front of himself. He said,

"me neither, actually this was way too soon than I expected, "

"Yeah same, "

"Anyways I signed up for the photography club and I want to ask some questions,  " Taehyung chew his meal slowly. Jin's eyes widened as he chuckled.

"Already? "

"Yeah, Namjoon-ssi showed me all the clubs and you know I love photography and it seemed so nice so I was like why not? " Taehyung continued to eat his food. Jin hummed and kept munching and swallowing his food.

"So what club you are in?"

"Drama club,"

"Drama?i thought you liked drawing?" Taehyung tilted his face.

"I love it but the drama club captured my attention and I felt comfortable with the students there". They talked for a bit about the school.

"Hey, Taehyung-ssi, we're going to watch the basketball game, want to join us? " A guy out of nowhere with bunch of other guys asked Taehyung. Taehyung was delighted he nodded and got up. He turned and looked at Jin.

"Are you coming Seokjin-ssi? "

Jin glanced at the guys who took Taehyung but then smiled.

"No thanks, I've things I need to do with Namjoon, "

Taehyung nods and let the boys drag him to the outside. Jin sighed as he knows Hongbin and Ken are cleaning the classroom because they were caught playing in the class. He didn't have plans with Namjoon but he disliked the guys that asked Taehyung to play.

***

"Hey Jinnie, why are you here? " Namjoon sorted the papers in his hands and put them inside an orange file.

"I didn't have something to do so I thought of helping you, " Jin carelessly took the files out of Namjoon's hand and placed it up to it's original place on the shelves.

Namjoon smiled in awe, revealing his bold dimples before saying, "that's so sweet of you Jinnie, thank you" Jin just shrugged.

***

Jin grew much more comfortable and friendlier to Taehyung. They talked a lot and shared a lot of interests. Both loved art and they became closer than ever.