Chapter 6

(A/N: hey guys I just hope you had a great day, and remember to love yourselves whatever happens. *what crap am I sayin* anyways I hope you'll enjoy the chapter)

No one's P.O.V...

'7:02 a.m, December, 24 '

This is what was missing. Getting a cold and Yoongi has school today. Life was being so unfair to him lately. He shuffled in his bed and got up. A headache hit him so hard he almost fell to the ground.

He regained his balance and walked down to the kitchen. He took out a sandwich he made yesterday and put it in the microwave. He watched slowly as the plate kept going round and round.

He ate his breakfast quickly and was ready to go up and take a bath, but someone blocked his way.

"Yah, Youngmi noona I want to go upstairs, " Yoongi tried to walk behind her but she didn't let him. Her face told lots of things

"Noona? "

"First don't yah me, second, I don't stand this anymore Yoongichi! " She gave him a stressed look. Yoongi flinched and looked at her. He crossed his arms before his sister sighed.

"We're living well, and we don't need that much money. Are you doing this because you feel guilty? "

Yoongi froze in his place. He went back to reality when his sister snapped her fingers in front of him. He started to back away as he held his hair aggressively.

"No, no it's not, I just want to he-"

"Then be helpful and take care of yourself! "

"You don't understand Youngmi noona! And you will never! " Yoongi argued.

"What the hell is your problem Yoongi? " She yelled back.

A tense silence filled the atmosphere before Youngmi exhaled and said, "look Yoongi, I'm not trying to order you around I'm just trying to take care of you"

"I never needed your care, " Yoongi spat bitterly. Youngmi blinked her eyes in surprise. Yoongi didn't want to be mean but it hurt him a lot.

"You left us when we were in chaos!you left me and Yoonsung when we needed you the most! You only thougt about yourself and that stupid Se-"

Youngmi cut him off as she slapped him. Tears were streaming out of her eyes like a water fall. She mouthed 'stop it' and walked away. Yoongi tried  to shove it all as he remembered he had morning classes to attend.

His hair bangs seemed to fly in the air as he exposed his forehead. The black jeans he got last last Christmas still fitted perfectly on him. His sweater was the only thing he complained about. It was white but it seems like someone put their red boxers inside the washing machine, its now all pink.

Yoongi went straight to his university. He hated morning classes but he has no choice. After the lecture, Yoongi headed to his part-time job as a cashier. Before he went there, someone grabbed him from behind.

"YoonYoon, you don't look good, you shouldn't go to your work , " Jackson crossed his arms as his boyfriend nodded slightly. Yoongi was too tired to argue so he just nodded, but he went to his work anyway.

It was 6:30 p.m and Yoongi was taking a small break before he continues dragging the three last boxes from outside. He sighed and stood up to finish early but he felt something irritating him, his head started to ache and the last thing he remembers was the sound of his body hitting the ground.

***

"Yoongi, you and your brother must take care of our family in case if anything happened to me"