Chapter 1

(A/N: hey everyone! ❤I know that this is a Taejin, but the first 4 chapters talk about Jin and his friends and childhood, you know for the drama that will be coming, don't worry Taejin is near the corner😊)

Jin's P.O.V~

Everyone has been avoiding me because I'm eccentric. I'm not, but I'm weird and I've always been weird. My first 2 years in this world were peaceful and cute. I was the most loved one in our family. My family gave me lots of love and I was always hearing compliments and good things about me. Until mom gave birth of my younger brother, Jungkook. My world started changing slowly. I learned the meaning of always sharing. My brother used to take my things and my parents would always say,

"he's a child, he doesn't understand"
Or
"Share with him some of your toys, "
Or
"You're his hyung you should be kind to him"

And so I always shared with people, especially Jungkook.

The attention I was always given was taken with a blink of an eye. Jungkook and other cousins started to grab the attention of my family and relatives. So I learned Self-satisfacation,by always telling myself that at least I'm loved. I would always play and do things with myself and by myself. But my brother, he always wanted me to play with him. So I learned sacrificing. I would take from my time, my things, my ideas and more just for him. I didn't love him that much though. He annoyed me a lot. He would lose games I lent him, break them or even make them ugly. I won't lie and say I wasn't angry but, I didn't shout at him.

I also learned to not beat up anyone, especially Jungkook. One time I gave my brother a push because he broke my toy and dad beat me a bit. I didn't touch Jungkook after that. I cried and I twisted into a ball in the bed. My father was really scary and I hated how he treated Jungkook, better than me.

That's why my friends saw me different. They're the last kids in their family what do they expect? I'm different from all my friends and I do things they don't do.

I take care of my brother, play with him, share with him, and even teach him. They don't.

I take responsibility of many things in just a small age. They don't.

Now, things pretty changed for me. I like to draw and watch animes a lot. I argue with Jungkook a lot lately but we then get along. We actually play more than often. However, we traveled to another country-XX- and I'll be studying there for 1 year maybe. I hope much less cause I missed our home.

(A/N: you can imagine xx as whatever you like, just remember xx is the new country, xxx is Jin's old country)

School started and I got into a new kind of school. It looked nice and their uniform was normal yet rad.

The acceptance exam*

I was taking the exam when a guy came past me and he smiled an ethereal smile as he asked, "are you a new student? "
I nodded immediately. The guy chucked and he was pretty cute. I thought, 'he seems nice. '

When I passed the acceptance test I felt that I can just go and run forever. It's like a heavy load was taken off me. On the other day I came in and it was awkward. We are only 13 in the class -including me- so it was so wired.

Time skips*

When the third period finished, the guy I met the day before asked me, "hey what's your name? "

"Kim seok Jin, you? "

"Park Jimin, nice to meet you Jin"

"Uu-uh nice to meet you too, " I answered nervously.