Special Chapter; Sope

No one's P.O.V...

'6:56a.m, March, 6'

Yoongi was laying on the couch. He's so exhausted since he just moved three days ago. His mom told him that its okay if he wanted to stay home, but he refused and told her its for the better. His phone kept buzzing for 3 minutes straight and he didn't bother to shut it.

Half an hour passed and Yoongi stared at nothingness until his door was kicked open.

"Yah Yoongi, why haven't you picked up my calls? "

"I didn't want to " He didn't even turn to the man who entered his apartment like it was his.

"You didn't want to? " The man raised Yoongi from his collar and gritted his teeth. "I think you know if you want to quit this slut job you must pay $$$$$$,  don't you? NOW WHERE'S MY FUCKING MONEY YOU DICK! "

"I FUCKING PAID JIHOON YOU ASSHOLE! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE! "

"Oh don't lie Yoongs, Jihoon gave me nothing, "

"What? " Yoongi's eyes widened as he started into the man's angry stare. Regret filled him and he was scared from his ex-boss.

"What what? I'll give you three days. If I don't get my money any sooner you're done you slut, " He dropped Yoongi and the latter hit the ground harshly. The door was slammed behind the man and Yoongi layed his head back on the couch.

"Fuck you Jihoon,  "

He looked at his phone that started to buzz. Speak of the devil.

Annoyingsonofabitch:hey BB,
Where are you?

Swegbro:don't talk to me you fucker
I've to deal with that jerk again because of you!

Annoyingsonofabitch: I'm sorry Yoongs
You haven't visited for 3 weeks
Daddy doesn't like it
You stopped replying to my texts too!

Swegbro: I told you to stop!
I told you that I don't want anymore!
Now give me my money
And stop calling me Yoongs I don't allow you

Annoyingsonofabitch: why?
You were so good BB
You found someone didn't you?

Swegbro: my personal life is not your business
NoW GiVe Me My FuCkInG MoNeY!

Annoyingsonofabitch: fine
But I'll never forget you BB

Swegbro: JuSt SeNd ThE MoNeY AsShOlE!

Annoyingsonofabitch: -_-

Yoongi ruffled his hair. He got rid of one problem, but still tons to finish off. His phone started ringing. He smiled and his eyes smiled too.

"De Hoseok-ah! "

"Hyung, I need your help, " It was the first time Yoongi heard Hoseok say he needed help.

"Where are you? "

"At the park, "

"Ah... I'm coming, "

Yoongi wore his black jacket and covered his face with his mask since he has a bit of a cold. He reached the park as he panted rapidly. The wind blew roughly as it dragged the leaves away. It was the usual wind that comes before spring. He spotted a red haired and jogged to him.