Chapter 9

I'm very sorry everyone 😭my parents actually allowed my phone once a week so I'll update every Thursday 💔I hope you understand, now I'll leave you with the chapter.

No one's P.O.V...

The teacher walked quietly into the class and caught the student's attention. She cleared her throat and pulling her head bangs away.

"This Thursday we'll be going on a filed trip, " A moment of silence. The teacher sighed and continued, "we will be visiting Ihwa Mural Village," The students groaned in annoyance.

"Why would we go there?" A student asked.

"Yeah what are the benefits?" Added another.

The teacher took a deep breath and walked towards her students.

"It'll be enjoyable for the you to walk through Seoul’s famous mural village to explore how art and architecture meld to find colorful surprises around every corner. We will also go to Lotte world. " Everyone cheered;at least they will have fun in Lotte world.

"Please make groups of three to arrange your rooms, " The teacher added and the students nodded. Excitement filled the air while the students exchanged smiles.

***

Trip day...

Jin's P.O.V...

I woke up to my ringing alarm. I yawned and peeked through my left eye at the clock.

7:47p.m

Yeah probably not late.

WAIT WHAT THE-

I rushed out of bed in frustration. I did my daily routine but 3 times faster. I grabbed my backpack and ran out of the house like crazy.

"JIN! "

I turned around and smiled while I was running. It looks like I'm not the only one who's late.

"Good morning Tae, why are you late? " I asked as we kept running. Tae was panting rapidly and he looked as if he would collapse any moment.

"My dog... " He breathed heavily as we boarded the bus. "My dog hid my phone under my mother's bed"

"What? How? " I chuckled at the thought of the dog holding the phone. Taehyung moved his hair bangs and breathed out.

"Well it has something like a string attached to it, so I guess he pulled it? " Taehyung smiled as he talked about his dog. Curiosity killed the cat and so I asked.

"You like those stuff? "

"What? The string? Not that much, it's just because its from grandpa that's why it's special" I looked down and regretted my question. "I'm sorry, "

"Nah it's fine Jinnie, "

***

No one's P.O.V...

"WHY WERE YOU LATE GENTLEMEN? " the teacher raged at them sending dagger glares at both of them. Jin and Taehyung apologized sincerely and then joined the others.

"Hey guys, why were you so late? I had to take care of Ken hyung all by myself" Hongbin complained. Jin chuckled and patted him on the back.

Taehyung started taking photos when they immediately reached the village. As their teacher mentioned, they actually enjoyed it. The place looked ancient yet magical. Some students bought souvenirs, some bought antiques, and some bought traditional food or sweets.