Chapter 8

No one's P.O.V...

Actually two Kim's glared at Harry. Namjoon doesn't know that Jin had a crush on him but Hongbin, Ken and Taehyung still think he does.

Taehyung didn't feel relaxed at Harry's actions.
Namjoon hated how Harry is flirting with Jin.

Taehyung remembered what Hongbin said, and he thinks he's right.
Namjoon doesn't remember what Hongbin said.

Taehyung knows that Harry is no good.
Namjoon knows that he is better than Harry.

Taehyung likes Jin, but he doesn't want Harry to hurt him.
Namjoon likes Jin, but he doesn't want Harry to steal him away.

"So this is the last weekend isn't it? " Ken sighed. Satisfaction can be heard in his voice.

The group played a lot. They even ditched Ken unintentionally when he had to do a challenge.

"YAH! YAH DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!" the boys started to run away from where he was.

"YAH!YOU CAN'T JUST POSSIB- YAH!  COME BACK HERE!  U9YCIGC7HIVFYCHIVYG! " Ken screamed and yelled as the group laughed so hard. None of the boys wanted this fun to end, but Final exams were close by. They sat near the football yard at the end of the day.

" Now we better start studying! " Namjoon cheerfully rose his hand in the air. The rest of the group joined him, thier hands inches apart. Jin stared at the sky. Fantastically beautiful.  It looked artistic to him. 

"The sky, " Jin whispered to Taehyung while they descended their hands together.

"It's like an amazing work of art, " His eyes had a gleam of light in them. Taehyung gazed fondly at him. There was an unknown feeling inside and he couldn't help it.

"You're an amazing work of art Jin, " Taehyung intertwined his hands with Jin. He felt butterflies in his stomach and couldn't contain his grin. Jin blushed lightly and smiled. Compliments, he got a lot of these from Taehyung lately. Chuckling, Taehyung moved his hand away and thought about it.

He actually thinks he likes Seokjin.

Way more than just a friend.

The festival ended and everyone was going home. Taehyung and Jin discovered that they're pretty close to each other so Taehyung offered to walk Jin home.

"Ah! Today I had fun! " Taehyung stretched his hands in the air and smiled widely.

"Yeah, I can't forget the look on Ken's face when we left him! " Jin giggled as he remembered. For Jin, it has been so long since he had this much fun.

"Jin, "

"Hmm? "

*click*

"What? Hey did you just take a picture of me?" Jin asked as Taehyung was trying to hide the camera away.

"Yeah Jin, I couldn't hold the urge you're so photogenic! " Jin rolled his eyes and mocked, "says the boy who wrote 'handsome guy! ' on his burger with ketchup! "

"Stop it, that was long ago! How did you find that picture though? "

"I scrolled down your whole Instagram! "

"You did that? That's cool Jinnie"

For a minute they walked in silence before Jin spoke.

"Tae?"

"Ye- wait what did you just call me? " Taehyung looked stunned at the new nickname.

"You don't like it? "