Let's leave Highschool behind us eh? (4)

Start from the beginning

"Okay. What outfit says. 'I use to hate you, but now you've surprised me and I am now curious. And if this is all a joke I wont look bad. But still look tough'" I asked.

"Black skirt that goes to your knees, blue form fitting t-shirt, black leather knee length boots. Black leather purse. And towel dry your hair. It makes it wavy, natural. And looks like you didn't obsess over it" She answered without looking up from the television.

"Wow" I muttered.

"Oh. And those rhinestone stud earrings"

"Genius"

I was dressed and ready by 5pm. That's when there was a knock on the door.

"Wish me luck" I winked sarcastically. Because frankly I was nervous.

I opened the door and saw him standing there. Wearing a dark grey button down shirt with a black shirt underneath. He wore dark jeans and a smile.

"Ready?" He asked. Extending his hand.

I took it cautiously. Waiting for a zap from a hand buzzer, or people to come out with cameras.

We walked out of the dorm area and into the middle of the campus.

"Where are we going exactly?" I questioned.

"Just follow me"

"If you try to kill me. I will haunt you for the rest of your life" I warned.

He chuckled.

This is a new Aaron. Odd. Normally he is an obnoxious self loving jerk. But now. He seemed relaxed and pleasant.

I was waiting to see Aston Kutcher pop and say I've just been punk'd.

We went to a small restaurant only a five minute walk from campus.

We sat at a table by a window in the back.

"Why have you changed all the sudden? You HAVE to know why I'm not trusting you so easily" I said.

"I understand. After the last stunts pulled.."

"Then why? How long have you 'liked' me?" I used my fingers when I said liked.

"Junior year" He muttered. Then stared at his menu.

"What? You were a complete jerk to me then"

I refused to believe that he suddenly had feelings for me. He tortured me through my Junior year.

Always ruining my personal life.. Wait.

*Flashback*

Josiah. I had been dating him for three weeks. Which is a lot for me.

He came to pick me up for our date.

"Josiah is here Sophie!" Mom shouted.

I ran downstairs and saw Josiah in the living room. He was sitting on one of our couches, looking a little nervous.

"Ready?" I asked him.

"Yeah"

We headed outside when all the sudden a truck drove by with guys in the back. In an instant we were hit by raw eggs.

"AH!" I screeched.

The date was ruined. I had to go back inside and take a shower. Josiah went home and I didn't hear from him for days.

The next day at school I marched over to locker 409. Aka the jackasses locker.

Yes. I knew who it was. The idiot had posted on his facebook "Aaron Fonda - had an eggcelent night tonight"