Chapter 5

After class walked around and saw boys at the corner talking. I slowly backed away and hit a wall. I quickly turned around to see a random man looking down at me with a smirk.

"Hello, you look pretty." He said touching my hair, but I slapped it away.

"Oh, come on. Don't be like that." He tried touching me again, but I slapped it away and started to run when the boys from before blocked the way.

"You don't have anywhere else to go, little girl. Come with us and we'll have some fun." I crouched down shaking in fear when I heard a familiar voice.

"That's not gonna happened." I didn't know who it was, but all the boys turned around.

"Leave or blood will be on the walls and floor." The voice threatened and they all ran away.

I looked up to see Reiji and ran towards him hugging him. I felt his arms wrapped around me and started to comb my hair.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded my head as he kept combing my hair.

"They didn't touch you anywhere right?" I nodded again and I felt his shoulders sagged a bit.

"Good, I'm sorry for what I did, Princess. I didn't mean to hurt you. I promise I won't ever do it again. Please don't hate me, princess. It made me so angry of myself and sad at the same time. Angry that I refused to let you keep that...Thing and sad that hearing you shout that you hate me. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." I felt his head at the crook of my head and I did the same.

"I forgive you." I whispered and I felt him smile before backing away to look at me.

"Thank you, Princess. I promise I won't do it ever again." I smiled back and he kissed my head.

"I'll bring you to the music room." I nodded my head again and Reiji held my hand and we walking towards my next class.

"So, what's his name?" He asked making small conversations.

I look around so I could speak.

"His name is Angel. Yuma and I found him in the forest." I explained to Reiji.

"Who's Yuma?" Reiji asked again.

"His the boy who saved my life from those two men in the gym." I answered.

"I thought it was Ayato and Subaru." I heard Reiji mumbled.

"Anything else that you wanted to tell me about this Yuma guy?" I can feel anger radiating from Reiji so all I did was shook my head.

"Are you sure?" He asked asked again and I nodded and he sighed.

"Alright if you say so." He sighed and we stopped in front of the girls locker room.

"Tomorrow morning we'll go shopping for furniture and clothes for you. Alright?" Reiji looked at me and I nodded my head in response.

He smiled and hugged me before pulling back and was about to kiss my lips when Ayato pulled Reiji back and Subaru hugging me.

"Okay, that's enough. Get to class." Ayato said pushing a disappointed Reiji.

"And you, go get dress." Subaru said and I nodded my head walking inside the girls locker room.

I dressed up on my PE clothes when I felt someone pull my hair making me scream in pain.

"Listen here you slut. Stay away from our Sakamakis. Your nothing, but a filthy piece of shit that can be thrown in the trash can. Stay away from them, got it?!" She pulled my hair again making me scream louder.

"I said GO IT?!" She shouted and I nodded my head which I received a punch on the face by one of her friends.

The same girl tugged my hair, but this time harder then before making me scream louder in pain. Thunder began to boom outside including the pouring hard rain. I felt streams of tears falling from my face as the three girls laugh. The first girl pushed me to the ground and that's when the beating started. They soon were done and slapped their hands together like they were getting rid of dirt on their hands.

"That would teach you a lesson on who's the boss around here. Stay away from them or I will kill you." She hissed and they walked away laughing.

I began to sob and felt someone wrapped their arms around me.

"My little flower. Who did this to you?" I heard Yuma's voice.

I kept crying as he soon brought me close to his chest and stroke my hair.

"Don't cry, my little flower. I'm here now." He said gently as he kept petting my head.

I then heard the door slamming open as the three girls who beaten me up were dragged by Ayato and Subaru. They look at me and anger began to appear in their eyes. They didn't notice Yuma nor cared when they saw me first. Subaru pinned the girl who pulled my hair and wrapped his hands around her neck squeezing it hard.

"You fucking bitches. Didn't I warn you that if I see bruises or cuts in her body that I'm going to kill you?! You heard me, right?" Subaru asked angrily and when she didn't answer he slammed her hard on the locker making her nod her head.

"I-I thought y-you were joking." She managed to say as she struggled breathing and Subaru became more furious.

"You thought it was a joke? YOU FUCKING THOUGHT IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE WHEN I PRACTICALLY SHOUTED ALL OF YOU OF WHAT I AM GOING TO DO WHEN I SEE HER BEATEN UP?! YOUR NOTHING, BUT A NASTY FUCKING GIRL WHO COULDN'T KEEP HER FUCKING LEGS CLOSE!" He screamed at the top of his lungs and I shaken up a bit as I felt tears coming down my face and I hugged Yuma like my life depended on him.

"Hey! Cut that out will you! Can't you see she's scared?! It's okay, my little flower." Yuma stroke my hair as I started to relax a bit.

"Stay away from her half blood." Ayato growled making me flinch making Yuma hug me tighter.

"If you two don't stop, I swear on my life Ima beat your asses." Yuma sneered as he kept petting my hair.

"Bring her to the nurse's office while we deal with these two." Subaru said growling at the girl that's to turning blue.

"Lets go, My little flower." Yuma carries me bridal style, but I winced in pain making him look at me with sadness.

"I'm sorry, little flower. I'll be careful." Yuma said softly as he kissed my head and that's when we teleported to the nurse's office.