57\\Picture Frame

Phoebe

I let out a yawn as we were waiting for our rental car. We arrived at the airport a few hours ago, but by the time you got your luggage and other stuff checked to make sure you didn't bring anything you shouldn't have with you, we were finally allowed to leave. Harry was on the phone to the rental car company, finding out how far away it was since he was anxious to see his mum.

I felt a little out of place since it was meant to be a family gathering and even though Harry and I are together, I still somehow felt like I wasn't meant to be here. I didn't want to disappoint or make Robin sad since he adores me and Harry together, but I also didn't want to let Harry down either. He invited me to come with them to say goodbye - if it is his time and to comfort his mum.

But somehow in some way, I feel like coming with them was a mistake.

"Pheebs?" I heard Gemma call as I looked at her with a smile. "Are you alright? You've been super quiet since we got off the plane and it's starting to worry me a little bit. Is there something bothering you?"

I stayed quiet for a minute, thinking if I should let on how I was feeling, even though I was trying super hard to keep it suppressed since I wanted to be there for both of them. "Yeah, I'm alright, Gem. Just a little tired is all, from having to do a bit at work to be able to come here has tired me, I just can't wait to sleep."

She laughed as she put her bag down and hugged me gently. "I know that feeling," she spoke. My eyes wondered towards Harry, who had his bag over his shoulder whilst his hand held the phone to his ear. He looked pretty handsome from just getting off the plane. He had his leather jacket on along with his famous black skinny jeans that he adores wearing when he can. "I can feel you staring at Harry, you know."

I broke away from her with a sheepish look on my face. "He's eye candy, I can't help it," I spoke as she giggled gently. He turned around with his fingers pinching his bottom lip and looked at me, keeping eye contact for a little before he spoke back into the phone. I watched as he hung up the phone, walking towards us with a grin on his face. "What's the verdict, babe?"

"The rental company had a muck-up, miscommunication apparently and our car is a few minutes away from here," he said, leaning into me. Gemma had grabbed her bag again and had it resting on her shoulder. She walked towards the edge watching for the car as Harry turned to me. "Are you alright, baby?"

I nodded gently. "Yeah, just tired."

He leaned down and kissed my forehead, keeping his lips there for a short duration, taking them away as I wrapped my arms around his waist. "You were pretty quiet on the plane ride here," he stated as I hummed, I was pretty quiet on the plane ride here; mostly because this reminds me a lot of when my mom died and it's bringing back memories. "I was worried about you."

I looked up at him, with my arms tightly around his waist as he looked down at me. "Babe, I'm fine. I'm just tired, Louis had me running around like a mad woman and booking all sorts of different stuff for him whilst I'm away. But anyway, I'm just glad to be here with you."

"As am I, baby," he replied, leaning down to kiss me on the lips which I kissed back immediately, missing the feeling of his soft lips on mine. I wanted them to be there for longer but Gemma cleared her throat as she pointed towards the car that was parked in front of us, the driver staring at Harry. He let go of me and walked towards him, shaking his hand. I grabbed my bag that was on the ground, making my way towards them. "Thank you for coming so quickly."

"No problem Mr. Styles, we're sorry that we had the miscommunication."

Harry chuckled. "All is forgotten. Have a nice day."