Fanfiction Awards 2018!!

Hello my lovelies, I hope you're having a wonderful day/evening! So, I've never really done this before at all, but I wasn't actually going to ask to do this, but I'm gaining more confidence to ask for these things, even though I believe other people deserve it more, but anyways.

that's just what I think of myself and my writing.

but that's not the point!

So, the fanfiction award nominations are open and I was wondering if you enjoy Phoebe and Harry's story, you would nominate them on what categories you think best fits. You don't have to do this at all, I'm just letting you know that it would be an honour to even have one person nominate CA for an award.

So, if you're willing to do so, go over to the account "thefanfictionawards" and go to their book labeled "Fanfiction Awards 2018" and just follow their instructions.

Please, please, don't feel like you have too because I asked, I'm simply just letting everyone know that there's nominations and it would be an honor to be nominated.

Also, an update will be coming later today!! I've been super caught up in babysitting my baby cousin lately but the update will be published, I promise, you have my word.

I love you all so much, thank you for 82 thousand reads! I can't wait for you to continue to grow and learn about Phoebe's story.

Have a great day, see you late with an update!

All the love xxxx