44\\Hen's Night.

(So author's note real quick, Phoebe has been changed and will to be played by Ashley Benson than Julianne Hough, I think Ashley is more of a fit for Phoebe than Julianne, but what do you guys think?)

Phoebe

Six days until Christmas.
Three days until Brooke's wedding.

At this very moment, three-twenty-four pm, Brooke has been pacing around my living room for what feels like ages. Her hen's night is tonight and she couldn't quite understand what to wear or how to dress. I've been through so many outfits that would make her night one never to forget, but she seems to shoot me down, but her pacing is starting to do my bloody head in.

Marilee was due to come around in about an hour and I wish this hour would go faster. Brooke's been pacing for over two hours, not having a break to use the toilet or have a drink. She just can't stop pacing and I'm starting to wonder if I'll have any sanity left after this. But I think I've lost it all anyways after finding out about Louis and Sarah.

I still couldn't believe that's happened and how Louis seems to be chilled about it when he's getting married in three days. Brooke said this morning, he was out of the house when she was still asleep, so she never saw him and I think she's starting to think something is up with him. She continued to tell me that he's been a little distant, but I reassured her that it could be because he's warming up to the idea of not seeing her before the wedding since it's bad luck.

But I knew the real reason why he was.

It's not my secret to tell, even though, I pretty much lied through my teeth to Brooke. I just hope he tells her soon, preferably before the wedding, since you don't know how she's going to react. It could break her heart, but it also could mend them back together, make them stronger, but I'm pretty sure it would break her heart. If he had just kissed her, maybe it would make them stronger.

But he got her pregnant.

Brooke is a pretty forgiving person, but I don't know if making a baby with someone else – planned or accidental is easily forgiven. Even though it's not my secret, just knowing it and seeing her stressed about the wedding when Louis might not be one-hundred-percent breaks my heart. She's stressed as it is about this hen's night, I can only imagine what the wedding morning is going to be like.

"Why can't I pick an outfit?" Brooke mumbled to herself but I heard it since she said it a little loud. She was having a meltdown over which outfit to wear to the party on the rooftop tonight. It's just going to be us with some music and some stripper's maybe, I don't know what Marilee has planned but I for sure know it's going to be a blast.

I'm ready to get drunk.

"Wear one of mine, that black one you like," I commented after her pacing was seriously doing my head in. I couldn't stand another minute of that dreaded pacing so I spoke up. She knew which dress I was talking about and the minute that sentence left my mouth, she smiled widely before I watched her squeal. She must have been waiting for me to tell her to wear it.

She ran over to me and engulfed me in her arms, giving me a tight hug before she gave me a kiss on my cheek. "That dress will be perfect, thank you, babes, for letting me wear it!" She exclaimed, rushing into my bedroom to find the dress. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as I looked outside. The sun was shining, which was good because we didn't want it to rain later since we're not going to be under any cover.

My phone started to vibrate my pocket, so I grabbed it out, seeing Harry's name on the screen. I smiled gently as I answered it, sitting down on the couch. "Hello Harry," I greeted him gently, hearing him moving something around at his house. "What are you doing?"