A Demigod Saturday

Percy's POV

Saturday. The best day ever. The gods have decided not to punish us for two whole days! The world is right again. The only reason I know this is because an alarm clock didn't explode ( Leo will never break that stupid thing) and no utensils were added to the Spearing Wall (Clarisse, why take your anger out on forks.). I am so incredibly happy. At least, I knew that from all the toilets exploding, which was followed by:
Something burning, and blowing up
Grace's whining for me to not do that anymore
Clarisse's cursing
Calypso, she asked if there was a geyser nearby
I think I heard a bear
I heard the clattering of skeletons
The electricity went out.

Jason will kill us all. I grab eleven flashlights. I barely make it down the stairs without, well falling. Annabeth sat on the couch with a flashlight and some manual. She somehow doesn't flinch at the chaos above, so I stealthily walk behind the couch.
I whisper in her ear," Morning, Wise Girl."
She sits upright and hits me with a book. She then realizes it's me. "Sorry, Seaweed Brain. I thought you were one of those stupid varsity jocks trying to hit on me."
Okay then...

Annabeth's POV

One of those creeps, Derek I think, sat next to me in biology. One of the classes Percy and I don't have together. I put on my goggles, trying to focus on the reaction of thorium, calcium chloride and erbium. Derek kept whispering flirtatious things (that's what he thinks) in my ear. By the end of class, he was unharmed. The hallway, that was a different story.

Grace's POV

I woke up in the dark. I wasn't scared, I had heard a bear a few doors down, and Nico summoned some skeletons. The dark is the least of my problems. Is it weird that that is still in the range of normal things for me? Probably. Anyway, as you may already know, sometimes Leo is a complete idiot.

Gods of Olympus, I don't know how it happened. My reaction was the only thing I remembered. Something clattered at my door. The door flung open like the wind miraculously controlled it- oh wait, that's what happened. That's when I realized all of the boys (minus Percy) were in on this evilness.

Frank shouted orders at flaming skeletons. Yup. Flaming skeletons. Leo. Valdez. Is. So. Annoying. Their bones burned a light amber as they approached my bed. I wanted to grab my dagger. Sadly, and annoying, I was paralyzed in fear. Then, that's when things got really weird. The flaming skeletons were floating above me, so I couldn't slice them if I tried.

Then I did something a sane person would do. I screamed, and hid under the covers, with my wooden tree branch that I used as a club, when I wasn't attacking monsters. I usually used my Celestial Bronze dagger, but that would harm the demigods I was about to kill. Yes. I was not afraid to kill a man who could turn into a bear.

I hid under the covers of my bed, muffled versions of Leo's laughter, still audible in my state of fear. When I was sure the skeletons were gone, I ran into Calypso's room with my club.
Calypso stood up abruptly after I arrived. "This is the usual Saturday, I guess?"
I nod. "Yup. How do feel about getting revenge on your boyfriend."
Calypso smiles."Perfectly fine."
I smirk. "The ladies are gonna take down the McShizzle."

We had easily come up with a very complex plan. My revenge had stages. First, Leo. We were gonna steal his toolbelt. Then, Nico. Interrogation. About. Will. Solace. Revenge is mine. Then, Jason. Well, I'll just catch every produce item he throws at me, while he dodges Clarisse's forks. Finally, Frank. Two words. Chinese handcuffs.

Leo, sat in his room, more like workshop, as I got into position. Piper charmspeaked Leo not to pay attention and focus on Calypso. Hazel used the Mist to create an illusion of what Leo wanted to see. I fake gagged. Leo, dude, how do you think like that? Clarisse, well she destroyed Leo's workshop the best she could. Revenge.

I hid Leo's tool belt in a place he would never go. The library. I searched among the rows upon rows of books, and then, Leo's freaking heavy tool belt hit something, or someone.
"Ugh! Leo, I dare you to throw another thing at me. Then you will have a second death- by books!" Annabeth yelled.
Never disrupt Annabeth's reading. That is what I have learned today.
I drop the tool belt on the ground. "Sorry, Annabeth," I say, sheepishly rubbing my arm," it was on accident."
Annabeth nods. "Sometimes, Grace, you are so adorable that I don't feel the burning pain of your bad grammar. Why are you hiding Leo's tool belt?"
I pick it back up, and mutter a Greek curse (my first curse word, which I heard Nico say.) "Revenge, Annabeth. Revenge."
Annabeth gets up from her chair and takes the belt of steel from me. "I'll carry this, and help you find a place to hide it." Annabeth says.
I smile. "Thank you, Annabeth."
She shrugs. "I always love a good plan," she smiles at the thought of them," just like Connor Stoll loves a good prank war. On a completely unrelated note, who taught you the Greek curses?"
"Well," I say in a sing-song voice," I heard it from Percy, Nico, Leo, Clarisse, you, Piper, Thalia, and sometimes Bianca tells me some, through the spirit thing."
Annabeth bites her lip. Then she smiles. "Let's go get some revenge."

Leo was looking for his tool belt the entire day. Seeing him search the entire house for it, changed my plans. I was not going to get revenge on all of the evil boys. If I did, I would be having too much fun. Which I am not normally against, but laughing my head off was tiring. Odd.

That night, us demigods sat down to tofu tacos (Leo can do something right). Clarisse speared my taco with a fork that was about to lose its life to the Spearing Wall.
I picked up the fork, and twiddled it between my fingers.
"Clarisse," I asked," what's so fun about fork javelins?"
"Well," she explained," you chuck it at the wall like so," she chucks it at the wall," and then Leo sets them on fire."
Leo sets his hand ablaze and touches each of the forks.
When he was done, Calypso smacked him on the arm. "Do you really have to damage the walls the gods have given us? Seriously, Leo Valdez, how did I fall in love with you?"
Leo begins to answer. "See, Calypso," he begins.
I cut him off, covering my ears, screaming. "Nope. Keep it PG. There is a child in the room."
Jason smirks. "Keep it PG, huh? That sound familiar to you guys? Percy? Annabeth?"
Piper smacks him. "Jason," she hissed," Grace does not need to know."
Leo wiggles his eyebrows at Nico. "If anything isn't PG, it's Will and Nico."
Nico tilts his head, his voice dangerously soft," Do you want me to summon zombies to kill you again, Valdez?"
I slam my hands on the table. "Shut up! Please! I never want to hear about your stupid couple things anyways. It's gross and icky."

Silence.

Thank the gods. Not Hera though, because Annabeth called her a botch? No a bit? What was that word? Eh. I'll figure is out later. Maybe.

Dinner is soon finished, and after the others leave, I am stuck with the one and only, Nico.
He helps me clean up, but is silent.
"Nico, I never believe anything Leo says. Please talk to me." I say softly.
Nico focuses on the demigodly mess. "Grace, it was never your fault. You didn't even do anything wrong. Leo just talks to much."
I tap a fork against the table. "That," I say," is very true."
Nico finishes cleaning. "Night Grace. Please, on Monday morning, don't sneak into the high school."
"Hold on," I ask, as I switch to Bianca.
Bianca hugs Nico. "Good night, little brother. I will always be with you."
Nico nods, and disappears up the stairs.

Instead of following my older brother, I head outside to the patio, which was designed to look like the Camp Half Blood dining pavilion. A raven haired boy, who smelled of the sea, was already sitting down. I joined him, and stared at the sky.
I asked," Can you teach me about the constellations?"
"Grace, you know I suck at that stuff," he said
I face him with puppy dog eyes. "Please? Just one? And not the easy ones like the Big Dipper. Come on, Percy. Please?"
He nods. "Fine. Look straight up, closest to the moon. Find a ring of stars that look like a bow, and a straight line like an arrow. At the butt of the arrow, there is a hunter. Her hair is piled on top of her head, her eyes big and bright. Her body is slim, and her arm is shooting the arrow."
"How do you know so much about her?" I ask, curiosity poured into my voice.
" I met her. Her name is Zoë Nightshade. She called me a deformed acorn."
The constellation, Zoë, sparkled brighter, as if to nod, or approve that Percy is in fact a deformed acorn.

Finally. A constellation with sass.