Camp Training Time

Grace POV

The next morning, Percy wakes me up.
I moan," Percy! I don't wanna get up!"
Percy grins," Well then, beware the Tickle Monster!"
I ask," The Tickle Monster? What kinda monster is-"
I start giggling non-stop.
Percy asks," Will you get up now?" He still tickles me.
I giggle," Yes, stop."
Percy stops, and as soon as we get to the lake, I thrust waves in his face. He shakes his head like a dog and gets me all wet. Brothers. We walk to the climbing wall. Percy helps secure some of the other campers to the harnesses and ropes and helps me last.
He whispers," Move as fast as you can."
I nod.
Percy then addresses all of us," Find strong hand and foot holds, before you proceed higher up the wall."

I really liked climbing the wall, but since I'm so short, I barely got off the ground. The other kids laughed, since they made it to the top. By the time I made it to my first stable foothold, we were done. The other campers easily slipped out of the harness, whereas I, could not, and kept getting myself caught in the rope.
Percy undid my harness," Where do you need to go next."
I point in the center of camp," Sword fighting."
He nods," I'll be there. Watch for mean campers."
We walk our separate ways.

Percy POV

All throughout the day, I can't stop thinking about the news my mom told me. When I'm at archery practice with Chiron, I nearly hit him with a poison arrow! Which is why I forgot about Grace, and her screams. I was so tired, I didn't stop them. Which is why we had a repeat of last night.

Jason and Hazel wake up first. I thought that was gonna be it. I was wrong. The rest of the seven came in, hands clamped over there ears. I'm shocked some other campers didn't wake up.
Annabeth moaned," Greek gods Percy! Why is she screaming so loud."
Jason nods," This is the second night in a row you keep us up at an ungodly hour,"

Thunder rumbles at his words.

I ask," Is it really my fault?"
"Yes!" They all say in unison.
Hazel groans," I swear the Underworld here's her screams."
I ask them," What do you want me to do about it, huh?"
Leo clamps his hands around his ears," Make her stop, man."
Frank nods," Yes, before she wakes up the whole camp."
Piper moans," My ears are splitting, Percy. Make her stop or I will charm speak you to do it"
I point towards the door," Out. All of you."
They obey.

I shake Grace awake," Grace, you're having a nightmare."
Grace rubs her eyes," Percy, I'm so tired. I can't go back to sleep with the scary nightmares."
I nod," Fall asleep Grace, you're fine."
Grace begs," Can you stay here, Percy? Please?"
I smile," Sure."

Ten minutes later, my friends crowd the room again.
Leo teases," Percy has a soft side!"
Piper nods," Just a big marshmallow."
Hazel grins," That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen!"
I bark," Shut it or I'll push you all in Tartarus."
They laugh.
Leo mocks," Sure Mr. I'm so big and tough but really I'm a big softie."
I groan," Out. Or I will make you get out."
They run in mock fear.
Too bad I fell asleep next to Grace, and my friends were still at the door.