201-207 end

Shangshang novel download home page- > dancers ten husbands TXT download- > dancers ten husband latest chapter Directory Selection │ Update Reminder │ Add Collection │ Back to Contents
  Support keyboard left and right button ( ← → ) to page up and down, mouse middle button scroll function Select size: Tai   Zhong   small  select a background color:

Dancer ten
Page 201

And I still give in?
  "Ah, you don't want to tell her, are you not a child?"
  "What is it? I hate people yelling at me, thinking that she is the biggest, hehe!" Jier was still bored.
  "Hey, isn't you the biggest at home?" Qu Yanbing laughed.
  Ji Er flat said: "In fact, I am not so unreasonable, nor is it the biggest, but you think about it, we spent so much effort to help her son to the throne, now she actually has a purpose? You say no I am mad, and I am also negotiating with us. This kind of person doesn’t know how to report, I hate it the most.”
  “Well, people are used to the queen, this set is already used, and again Said that she thought you were a hammer, isn't this a good thing? Don't be angry, the regeneration gas is not beautiful." Qu Yanbing laughed at her.
  Ji Er pouted at him, this man can be so calm.
  "Not beautiful, you don't have to keep on the same! Hey!" Ji Er thought I saw how calm you are.
  Qu Yanbing suddenly looked at the sullen water of the bamboo, a handsome face red, he vowed not to fight this little woman, because her face is not thick.
  "Water brother, you don't have to laugh, you don't have a good place to go, hehe!" Jier did not give face.
  "Ah, Jier, I didn't speak to offend you." The water bamboo slammed up and looked at him with a smile. This is the turn of Qu Yanbing laughing.
  ....................................
  This day, Jier finally resisted not looking for the Queen Mother. In the evening, Fan Qiuyan went to the night of the mirror night at the instructions of Ji Er, and the silver shawl spread out in the mirror night. He leaned on the dragon bed and seemed to be thinking about something.
  "Mirror brother?" Fan Qiuyan quietly approached him.
  "Ah, you! Fan brother, what are you looking for?" After the night of the mirror, he immediately stood up and a fairy face fell.
  Fan Qiuyan Junmei said with a slight sigh: "I am going to help the emperor to poison. I wonder if this silver dragon glove has any effect?"
  "No, it's good, it's okay, you can retire!" The mirror night robes did not take off, and the clothes swayed and turned coldly.
  Fan Qiuyan's double eyebrows wrinkled more and more tightly, and the mirror night seemed to lose some mind, which is very dangerous.
  "The emperor, is Jier let down, you still try?" Fan Qiuyan sounds soft.
  "Do not say, Fan brother please leave, or don't blame you!" The mirror night scorpion red light.
  Fan Qiuyan approached him a few words: "The emperor will not detoxify again, afraid that it will not work! Fan is offended!" The words quickly shot.
  The poisonous hair of the mirror night martial arts actually skyrocketed, so that Fan Qiuyan was surprised. The two immediately shot in the palace. Finally, Fan Qiuyan successfully put the silver dragon finger into his arm, but waited for a long time without seeing the mirror. The night's red dragonfly receded, Fan Qiuyan was shocked. It seems that his poisoning time is too long, and the internal organs are deep, and the Yinlong fingertips cannot detoxify.
  "I don't want to say! Fan brother can be satisfied?" The mirror night kills up, and shoots a shot to Fan Qiuyan.
  Fan Qiuyan turned and immediately evaded, and sighed in his heart: "The emperor rested early, Fan retired!" Fan Qiuyan left immediately, and he was there, only to arouse his fierceness.
  Mingyayuan, Jieryi, when listening to Fan Qiuyan, immediately bounced.
  "I really can't solve it?" Ji Er thought that the trouble was big.
  "No, it seems that I can only find Yan brother, but now it seems that I may not be able to find Yan brother. His poison has been in the body for too long." Fan Qiuyan shook his head.
  "It seems that I don't know if he can't do it." Jier was depressed.
  "Oh, I am afraid that he will become a tyrant, and that South Australia will once again fall into a disaster." Qu Yanbing also shook his head.
  The piano looked at them madly, walked around in the room, and twisted his eyebrows into a ball. The Prince was found by him, and he was enthroned, but if this is not puzzling, isn’t he harming the people of South Australia? What is the difference between such a mirror night and left phase?
  "I still take him away, at least there is hope for healing! Even if it happens, we can always cure him, want him here, and the emperor, I am afraid no one dares to move him." Qin has been thinking for a long time. I finally came up with this sentence.
  "Well, I can only see this, and he will be less violent around Jier." Fan Qiuyan also nodded.
  "Oh, it’s bad luck! I want to go to hell again." Jier’s face was a big parcel.
  "What into hell?" Qin did not understand.
  "As the saying goes: 'I don't go to hell, who goes to hell!'" Ji Erbai gave him a look.
  Everyone looked at the depressed face of Ji Er, knowing that she did not expect it.
  "Tomorrow I will go to the palace to appease him, you have to speed up, I really don't want to stay for a month." Ji Erdao.
  "Good!" Everyone said in unison.
  "It's too late, everyone goes to sleep." Fan Qiuyan said.
  Several men know that tonight is Yin Yuechen's separate night, and each of them enters the room with interest, and Yin Yuechen's pair of enchanting eyes are looking at Jier's heart.
  "Dust, you pay attention, brother also went to sleep." Fan Qiuyan confessed.
  "Brother, rest assured, I know, the lady, the husband will wait for you to go to bed." Yin Yuechen hugged the airy Jier and went straight to the room, Fan Qiuyan shook his head and sighed and returned to the room.
  Yin Yuechen saw that Jier was in a bad mood and didn't dare to let go. Softly said: "Ji Er, Yin brother helps you to wash." After she put her on the chair, she went to the wooden frame and took water to serve Jier.
  Jier’s mouth was pumped, and he was really not used to his gentleness. Seeing him in a red robe walking around and walking for himself, I don’t know why it was so sad. This man has changed too much for love, and he should be right for him. better.
  A basin of water was placed at the foot of Ji Er, Yin Yuechen squatted down, took off the shoes for Jier, picked up the delicate white feet of Jier, and slowly put them into the clear water.
  Ji Er has not stopped, but her heart is shaking, just staring at him and lowering his head to wash her feet, this moment found that he does not seem to understand this man, but he has an inexplicable feeling for him.
  Yin Yuechen looked up and smiled happily: "Yangzi, your feet are so small, so cute." The flowing starlight, the charming smile on the mouth made Jier's eyes moist, she never thought about it. Yin Yuechen had the initiative to wash her feet for the day.
  After washing his feet, Yin Yuechen didn’t wear shoes for Jier, but took her to the big bed. Seeing that Jier had been talking, he was uneasy and frowned. “Jier, don’t think, things will get better. After I went back to Qu brother, I asked Yan Xiong to develop this medicine. You may have a way to save the mirror brother when you come back. Don't worry about it? You look like this, Yin brother is distressed." Yin Yuechen took her The little hand has a handsome face and tangled.
  Ji Ershuang looked at Yin Yuechen's phoenix eyes. The beautiful phoenix eyes had their own small figure, which made her heart soften. Suddenly, Yan Yan smiled and said: "Fei Jun, come up and sleep."
  "Ji Er, You, you..." Yin Yuechen was scared by her voice, 'Fan Jun'.
  "You don't sleep, I can sleep." Jier Jiao glanced at him and bowed his head.
  "Yiangzi, I, I am coming." Yin Yuechen was too excited. He immediately took off his own light and jumped into bed. He couldn’t wait to take Jier into his arms. God, he felt so happy.
  "Hey." Jierjia smiled, and he could have such a lovely side.
  This night, especially warm and special lingering, so that the next day, Yin Yuechen has been smirking, so that several big men are shaking their heads away from him, because he said that he did not listen, just a person smirking, he is thinking With Ji Er talking to him, she said that she began to fall in love with him slowly, and when he left, she would miss him very much.
  ....................................
  On this day, Ji Er accompanied the piano to the royal study room of the mirror night. Just entering the door, I saw the mirror night without wearing the crown, the silver hair flew, and a green scorpion on the top of the head, the silver hair was rolled up, leaving There were a few squats on both ears, and a pair of blood scorpions looked at the two when they came in. It showed a cold taste. It didn’t seem to know that Ji Er and Qin were mad, and a handsome face was especially enchanting, so that Jier felt like the East. Unbeaten, a bit strange.
  "Mirror brother." Jier laughed.
  "Weikang sees the emperor!"
  "Get up, the big wedding has been confirmed, the Ministry of Rites is preparing, and Jier should also measure the Queen's dress." The mirror said coldly.
  "Well, Jier will go down, the mirror brother is not going to be the groom's clothes too? Is it good to go with Jier?" Jier saw such a mirror night, she had a bit of pain, so she dared not attack him again. But always smiles and hopes that his blood can turn back to black.
  The mirror night was obviously a glimpse. Looking at Jier’s bright smile, I didn’t know what to say for a while.
  "Hey, what about the mirror brother, let's go, don't give yourself too much pressure, go out and walk, the emperor has to breathe, let alone we are getting married, isn't it?" Jier went up and pulled his arm.
  "Ji, you, do you agree?" Some nights couldn't believe it, looking at the little handcuffs on his arm, his heart began to get excited.
  "Did I not agree earlier? Just feel too rushed, I am not used to it, we are married here, and then go back to the national division to ask?" Jier wants him to know that he is only a fake marriage.
  Mirror night bloody dark, Jier still suspect that she is not her husband? I must be true, it must be.
  "Hey, maybe the mirror brother is really the tenth husband of Ji Er, so Jier will not have to look at the beautiful man in the future." Jier easily said.
  The piano is mad and stands still. He is responsible for protecting Ji Er, and he is afraid of a sudden attack on the mirror night. Fan Qiuyan said that his martial arts at the time of the attack doubled than usual, and Ji Er is not an opponent.
  "Ji Er, whether you believe it or not, the mirror brother thinks it must be!"
  "Hey, isn't that better? But it's better to be sure, if you don't, don't know who is going to suffer, but don't worry, let's get this, go back and say okay?" Jier took him out. .
  Out of the royal study room, Ji Er changed to grab his big hand, holding the child's little hand in the mirror night, looking at the little face of Ji Er's smile, the heart was soft, and the red dragonfly began to slowly turn into black.
  The piano is mad and walks on the side. This is a strange look. The charm of Ji Er is so big, it is really a god.
  "Mirror brother, saying that you didn't tell me where to make clothes?" Jier turned to look at him doubtfully, seeing him bloody black, smile is sweeter, this man is also very good to lie, hehe.
  "Ah, Ji Er, do not need us to go to the clothes, let people measure it. The mother was sent to the piano today, but I was stopped." Looking at her starry night bright.
  "Hey, why?" Jier curious.
  "I think Jier will see the mirror brother today." The night of the mirror was bleak.
  After a glimpse, Jier smiled and said: "Of course I will come. You are the mirror brother of Ji Er. Hey, then are we going back and asking people to come? Isn’t it four days? Can you do it?" Ji Er feels very difficult.
  "Of course in time, wedding clothes are more than a dozen people together day and night, usually two days will be able to catch up." Mirror night laughed, "Let's go for a walk Imperial Garden, people come to measure okay?"
  "Well Ah, hey." Jier immediately nodded and promised, now she only nodded and did not resist.
  The piano is mad and sees the two hands in hand. It seems that when he does not exist, he can't help but pull his mouth straight, but as long as the mirror night does not occur, it is better than anything.
  "Ji Er, the emperor, do you want to bring some instruments to the Imperial Garden, and listen to the wonderful singing of Ji Er?"
  "Okay, hey, great, Qin brother thinks really thoughtful, mirror brother, you say okay?" Jier felt that the two people watching the garden is also very boring.
  “Jier likes it.” The mirror is dark and affectionate.
  One afternoon, the mirror night was intoxicated in the voice of Ji Er and the sound of the piano. I felt very happy, and Ji Er was hurting. On the way home, the piano was stunned and the piano was laughing. "Who is called the woman's piano is so high, I don't want to hear it alone, Situ can't wait, hehe. And you didn't see those palace slaves are shocked? Their Queen Empress is versatile."
  "Qin brother, Are you displacing me?" Ji's little hand has been on his arm.
  "Oh, of course not, the Niangzi is so powerful, it is the pride of the husband, hahaha." The piano is mad and old, and he laughs arrogantly.
  "Look at you, forget it, hey!" Jier smashed him and walked away.
  "Woman, so stingy, where the pain of the hand, Qin brother to help you." Qin mad rushed to grab her little hand massage.
  "The brother of the piano is noisy. You said that you will not be left by him. Just now, the mirror brother said, you are the person of the piano, you must be an official in the DPRK, and this time you are married, you are the country. "Jier suddenly thought of this problem.
  "Oh, don't worry, I will never stay. I won't stay before. It won't be more now. Woman, where do you go when I go. This time, I will pay attention to some useful people, and my I want to leave half of my men, but also give the necessary help and information to pass." Qin screams and laughs.
  "Well, this is also good, I have always opposed to doing official things, ordinary people are the most happy."
  "Hey, is Jier still ordinary people?" Qin smiled madly.
  "In any case, I will not manage these things again in the future. I will manage our dance nights with peace of mind. An An will live steadily. When you are free, everyone will have a good time to swim with the mountains." Jier is looking forward to it.
  "Woman, then when are you going to have a baby?" The piano is also asking about this problem.
  "Ah!" Jier screamed: "Hey brother also wants a child?"
  "Hey, what is this, the child is of course wanting, isn't Jier still wanting to be born?"
  "Don't want to!" Jier replied loudly.
  .................................... The
  next day, Qu Yanbing and Yin Yuechen left the South Australia after bidding farewell to everyone, so that Ji Er was tearful, but Ji Er first let them and their men moved a lot. Good things go back, but also a little balance in my heart.
  Fan Qiuyan is still detoxifying the people on a daily basis, and the number of people is getting less and less. The piano is too mad to prepare for the marriage of Jier, so I don’t have to worry about it, I haven’t been jealous yet. The lady is married.