20

The thrush looked up at their backs and frowned. What did the red mother go to the snow house? Is that dead hoe coming back? Since the dead girl stepped on her head, her life was not good, suffocating!
  The text of Chapter 44 with confidence
  thrush heart of a dynamic, immediately trot to keep up, and then my mother saw the red stone and Ji children sitting at the table to discuss things in a hospital in the door of the hospital in the snow, his face red mom Smile, Jier is a refreshing person, let the thrush and resentment of the heart rise, it really is that this little monk is back, no wonder that he is always unable to receive the guest, the broom star!
  The thrush looked for a while and walked away quietly. My heart always thought that Jier would have to go on stage for more than a month. When I was afraid that I would not even have a place to stand, and this dead girl looked more and more beautiful. Full-bodied, small face pure, and a clear official who has not yet opened up, it does not take away the man's soul, think of it, the thrush in the heart, ringing the door of the maiko Liu Fangqing.
  Just after noon, Fan Qiuyan, who was in Tsing Yi and beautiful like a fairy, came to the Snow House under the leadership of the nursing home.
  "Ji Er girl, the last song of the night, has been plenary in the next." Fan Qiuyan saw him in the middle of the hospital waiting for him, and immediately said that the plum god is beautiful, the face like Guan Yu’s face flashes. The light of joy.
  "Hey, Fan Gongzi please sit, small green tea." Jier smiled and looked at his handsome face with a courtesy, but he was amazed that he was a beautiful man, in modern times, I was afraid of being a wolf girl. The flutter, the skin, the figure, the gentle look, the good voice, think about the kind that makes people drool.
  "Thank you for the girl of Ji Er." Fan Qiuyan was happy to sit down, then turned to look at the layout of the yard, his eyes revealed incomprehensible and surprised.
  "Fan Gongzi, if you can't completely complete the song in one night, Jier won't let you come." Jier's next words made Fan Qiuyan suddenly blush, why his self-confidence It was hit by her and there was nothing left.
  "Oh, but Jier knows that you are indeed a person who loves temperament. So, I don't have to go to see your selection contest. Let me be a musician here. I am the dancer of this brothel. I am missing a The main musician, because the songs of Ji Er are all composing and lyrics, they will be very different from the songs you generally hear. If Fan Gongzi wants to improve his skills, this is an opportunity for you, because Jier The song is not played by a general musician.” Ji Er looked at his perfect face and said slowly, but his heart praised the skin on his face, crystal clear, pores clear, skin color white and pink, let her have a wish The urge to take a bite.
  "Ah, this?" Fan Qiuyan didn't think that Jier would ask him to be her musician. He suddenly felt awkward. He just wanted to see the master. Besides playing the piano in the brothel, he would make him uncomfortable. .
  "You don't worry about the salary problem. If you have a child, you won't be less." Jier thought he was concerned about this.
  "No, no, it's under.. . . ." Fan Qiuyan did not know how to say, he was afraid that Jier misunderstood that he looked down on her.
  "Oh, are you not willing? Or do you have other things? Want to enter the palace to be a musician?" Jier frowned, what can I do, I can't easily find a satisfactory one.
  "Ah, no, of course not. The idea of ​​entering the palace is also because I heard that the musicians in the palace are superior in
  technique. I want to ask for advice." "Oh, that's a big deal. You have to learn skills. I teach you, you want to see." Master is not impossible." Jier knows his embarrassment.
  "Really? How can I see the master in the next?" Fan Qiuyan immediately looked at Jier with a sullen look, revealing the color of desire.
  "Oh, of course, you can pass me before, the day you want to be stronger than me, Jier will not talk." Jier looked at this man who dared to look down on her.
  "Little green, take the lady's guzheng." Jier knows that he has no performance, so this beautiful man is afraid of wasting his time in school.
  Guzheng is one of the most powerful expressions in musical instruments. Jier was influenced by his parents since he was a child. At the age of three, he was able to play simple songs. Later, she could almost close her eyes and even her teacher praised her. Music talent, but Jier prefers dance.
  The ancient guzheng is different from the modern one, but it is more simple than the modern one. Ji Er plays twenty-one strings in modern times, but the guzheng here has only sixteen strings. She played it several times and only felt that she did not. The difficulty makes her boring, but since it is necessary to let this beautiful man take it orally, Jier naturally has to spend a lot of effort.
  Fan Qiuyan was overjoyed. He always thought that Ji Er was a young man with a big tone. Although the eccentric song made him spend a lot of effort, he still only stayed on her singing, and now listen to her. It is natural to play the guzheng. Guzheng is also one of his hobbies. He is quite confident about himself, and no one has ever surpassed him so far.
  With the help of Liu Xingchen, Xiaolu put the zither and wooden frame under the big porch. Jier gently plucked the long hair to the back of the ear, slowly sat down in front of the zither, and the white cloth that had been entangled on the finger. She was taken down by her, old and new scars.
  "Ji Er, your hand?" Liu Xingchen is afraid that she can't play, after all, some of the blinds have been broken, and the new skin is growing.
  "I don't get in the way." Jier smiled softly at him, picking up the fingertips that played the guzheng next to him.
  Fan Qiuyan still sat down in front of the small stone table under the big tree. A pair of stars looked brightly at Ji Er. His heart was also nervous. I hope that Ji Er will not let him down.
  "Hey, Fan Gongzi, Jier rarely plays the piano. It has been played a couple of times in the past six months. You are blessed today, oh, but Jier has something to say in front, if Fan Gongzi thinks Jier’s piano. Art is higher than you, then you must stay to be my violinist. Of course, if you want to call me a teacher, it is not impossible. If the music of Ji Er is really difficult, then Ji Er will take you to see Ji Er. What is the teacher?" Jier’s chest has a well-being. There are few things that she can be so confident in her life. The guzheng is just one. Although she is only fourteen years old, her piano has 19 years, that is, than Fan Qiu. The age of the rock is still large, and there is no ambition.
  Fan Qiuyan glanced, and then revealed a bright smile: "Well, a word is fixed!"
  "Ho ho ho, whiz!" Ji children cool laughed, accompanied by a zither nice audition sound ......
  text Chapter 45 deep worship
  Ji children autumn rock of Van charming smile, fingers Sliding through the strings, the smooth music immediately tilted out.
  I saw Jier's right hand, squat, pick, wipe, tick, hook, shake, squat; left hand press, slip, squat, tremble. Proficient in fingering, the string sounds constantly changing, and the melody is full.
  A representative song of the guzheng "Alpine Flowing Water" played in her hands, and the music was thick and deep, and the music was clear and smooth. From bass to treble, from treble to bass, the magical sounds of the trickle and the drip springs are vividly displayed, making people feel like they are in the midst of magnificent natural beauty. It makes people feel relaxed and happy.
  Ji Er suddenly forgets me, her eyes are closed, as if she is integrated with music, so that Fan Qiuyan is shocked and stunned.
  In the end, the residual sound is long, and there is no charm. Jier opened his eyes and looked at Fan Qiuyan, who had already lost his face.
  "Fan Gongzi, how do you feel?" Ji Er stood up gracefully and saw the intoxicating color of Liu Xingchen and the little green face, and the smile was getting bigger and bigger. "Ji Er girl, squatting! Since I dare to look at the girl, the girl is a song today, at least ten years to get this achievement, it is really shame." Fan Qiuyan suddenly wakes up, his face is excited, right Ji Er is a deep worship.
  "Hey, Fan Gongzi is acknowledging that the skill is not as good as Jier?" Jier chuckled.
  "It’s really awkward. I think it’s a master of the guzheng, but it’s like a baby. It seems that there is no face to see the master of the girl, but I can only ask the girl to be in this position!” Fan Qiu When the rock is finished, it is necessary to kneel down and worship the teacher.
  "Ah, no, no, no, don't, oh, Jier is joking. Jier is only fourteen years old. If you have such a big apprentice, you are still not jokes. If Fan Gongzi really cares for Jier, Just follow the agreement." Jier immediately reminded him.
  "That is natural. I have to ask the girl of Jier in the next place. I hope that the girl of Jier is enlightened." Fan Qiuyan clenched his fists in both hands and bowed.
  "Hey, Fan Gongzi, we are still ignorant, Jier's teeth are sour, what enlightenment is not enlightened, you don't know, you ask, and there is a family in the future, Jier called you Fan brother. , Little Green, to clean up the clean room, Fan brother lived with us later, right, this is Liu Xingchen, what do you need to tell him, he is the housekeeper of Jier, 嗬Hey." Jier said that Liu Xingchen, who stood still, blinked and stared, and Liu Xingchen returned to her with a blank eye, almost letting Jier burst into laughter.
  "Liu Xiong is good." Fan Qiuyan showed a warm smile. He was not a restrained person. He thought that he finally found a famous teacher.
  Liu Xingchen nodded as an answer. Suddenly he picked up his eyebrows and flew out of the eaves. He plunged into the corner of the courtyard and scared Fan Qiuyan. Jier immediately waved to him. Fan Qiuyan’s figure flashed in front of Ji’er. The chin was shocked and the chin was almost slammed on the ground. This Sven guy actually had martial arts, and it seemed to be very high, which was really surprising.
  A white figure flew from the wall and shot in. The child immediately shot a flying knife. The follower followed a volley and then steadily landed. Looking at the sneer, Jier, immediately smirked. Hook up: "Ji Er, how do you sneak up?"
  "Yan brother, I don't know who is coming, what if the bad guys do it, this is called first to be strong, hehe." Comers are cold and evil month.
  "This is?" Yan Yue looked at Fan Qiuyan inexplicably, apparently shocked by his handsome beauty.
  "In the next Fan Qiuyan, I came to learn from the girl of Jier." Fan Qiuyan couldn't think of the complexity of the characters in this yard. Last night, seeing the cold Liu Xingchen has made his heart secretly surprising. Now this is even more temperamental. Yan, he was shocked.
  "Fan brothers will martial arts? It is really a surprise." Liu Xingchen's tone is cold and cold, and the stars are all chilly. He didn't even see that Fan Qiuyan was actually a martial arts master. Seeing his soft and elegant atmosphere, he really blinded him. .
  "Oh, oh, you can't get on the countertop, it's just for self-defense." Fan Qiuyan smiled indifferently, and seemed to care less about the hostility of Liu Xingchen.
  "Fan brother, where is the teacher?" Yan Yue is also very curious, he exchanged a look with Liu Xingchen.
  "Ah, this, this, I am embarrassed, the master does not want others to know his name, so it is inconvenient to say in the next." Fan Qiuyan is embarrassed and laughs.
  "Oh, okay, what are you doing? It’s not a prisoner. Fan brother knows that it’s not a bad guy at first glance. Besides, he can see what Jier is. It’s too small to be a daughter-in-law. Don’t ask, every Everyone has a secret, well, let's go in and say it." Jier immediately took a look at Liu Xingchen, this guy is nervous.
  "Oh, it’s also true." Yan Yue mouth cornered, and then saw Jier’s right hand stunned, "Ji, what is your hand?"
  "Ah, hey, don't get in the way, just playing the piano." Carefully cracked the previous scars." Jier looked at her scarred hands and frowned. These hands are not beautiful, they have to be well maintained, or else they will be a big failure when they dance a month later.
  "The girl's hand is not so beautiful." Yan Yue mouth's evil laughter came out again.
  "Yeah, Yan Gege, you are a god doctor, there must be a way to do it, Jier is reliable for you, oh." Jier immediately happily pulled his arm, his eyes shining.
  Yan Yue looked at her little hand and said: "Come in and talk about it." Immediately across the door.
  "Ji Er, I am really sorry, hurting you." Fan Qiuyan saw blood in the middle of her fingers, could not help but feel guilty.
  "It doesn't matter, or how can Fan Brothers take Jier, and to get talents, always pay, this little meaning, oh." The rock reveals a narrow smile.
  Body of forty-sixth chapter Yanyue hate
  Ji children make arrangements Liuxing Chen Fan autumn rock he quickly ran Stuart Yat room, her hand is not a small matter.
  "Ji Er, did you play the piano just now?" Situ Yi asked Ji Er immediately and asked warmly.
  "Yeah, how, wonderful!" Jier did not pick up the eyebrows.
  "It's so wonderful, Jier, you are only fourteen years old. How is the piano art so superb? Even if you learn from birth, you can't be taller than you. It's really shocking." Situ Yi praised the road. .
  "Hey, the original Situ brother also knows the temperament." Jier was shocked and immediately laughed.
  "Ji Er, then you look down on Situ, he doesn't only understand, but it's very powerful." Yan Yue added jokingly.
  "Really, that's great, Ji Er really lacks accompaniment, Situ brother, you can't escape now." Jier is more happy than him.
  "Accompaniment? What accompaniment?" Situ Yi immediately looked at her inexplicably.
  "Jier is going to be a dancer. Of course, there must be music accompaniment to dance. The musicians in those yards are too bad, so Jier must find a good musician. I have already cheated Fan brother. You can’t escape this brother. Haha." Ji Er really can't think of unexpected gains. If you listen to Situ, you know that this guy must be a master. I am afraid that I will not succeed in one fell swoop.
  "Ah, Jier, this, this, Situ brother is afraid that it will not work. Long Xiaotian's people will patrol us everywhere, and will hurt you." Situ Yi looked at Yan Yuedao.
  "Hey, what are you afraid of, when Jier will help you dress up, make sure that Long Xiaotian can't recognize it, hehe." Jier thought that she also had this problem, so she was going to turn herself into a enchantress, that is, let herself be on stage. The demon charm is sexy, and people can't recognize it.
  "Oh? Is Jier still easy?" Yan Yue immediately looked at him.
  "What is easy? Jier will not, Jier will only make up, and Situ brother and Fan brother will give you a special mask when you arrive, hey, make sure no one recognizes it." Ji Er thought that she was sexy. Show people, of course, the two beautiful men must also be eye-catching.