151-160

Shangshang novel download home page- > dancers ten husbands TXT download- > dancers ten husband latest chapter Directory Selection │ Update Reminder │ Add Collection │ Back to Contents
  Support keyboard left and right button ( ← → ) to page up and down, mouse middle button scroll function Select size: Tai   Zhong   small  select a background color:

Dancer ten
Page 150
VISIT WEBSITEការឈឺចាប់ក្នុងសន្លាក់របស់អ្នកនឹងបាត់ទៅជារៀងរហូត

The month refused, he hasn't studied it yet. As a healer, he certainly wants to know more about human organs.
  "No, no, no..." Jier saw his chin deliberately slamming in her triangle, so she couldn't stand it.
  "Hey, Jier will be embarrassed. Isn't the other husband not waiting for a good child?" Yan Yue's tongue slid over the small triangle she had not taken off.
  "Ah, don't, Yan brother, uncomfortable..." Jier's body was so violent that it was so provoked that she couldn't help herself. She only felt that she was soaked underneath, sticking her, very sensitive.
  "I won't be uncomfortable right away, hey, let Yange brother take a good look." Yan Yue took Jier, pulled down her little inside, let her open her legs, push the big hand, into a line of 180 degrees, let Yan Yue has an unobstructed view.
  "Don't, don't you..." Jier shyly wants to get together, this time Yan Yue's big hand is holding, not giving her a chance.
  Stars are full of blood, and her face is red. Yan Yue once again buried her head. Ji Er was so shy that she closed her eyes. The small mouth couldn’t help but seduce a seductive sensation. The strong sensory stimulation made her highly excited.
  "Ah, Yan Ge, give me, hey, uncomfortable." Jier wants to reach out and grab him, but the whole body is weak, only big eyes and a half, full of pleading.
  At the moment, the sheets are already a wet spot, and Yan Yue himself is already a wolf.
  Text Chapter 048 wild night
  Yanyue climb Ji child's body, kissing her fiercely, hot under the body in children between the legs Ji, Ji children lift legs circled his waist fine, a fierce Yanyue Use force.
  "Ah..." Jier suddenly yelled, it was a kind of satisfaction, and the emptiness was filled with a strong pleasure.
  "Oh, God." Yan Yue comfortably and his face was tangled together. After a pause, the body began to rhythm, slow and fast.
  "Ah... ah... oh..." Jier grabbed the sheets and fixed herself to the body, making every impact of Yan Yue real, straight捣花心.
  For a long time, Yan Yue screamed in the sweaty body after a mad rush, and the big hand hugged Ji's body, afraid of crushing her.
  Ji Er was dizzy, and the impact of pleasure was still maintained, and she was trembling. She admitted that she loved this sport.
  "Jier..." Yan Yue raised the fascinating Fengqi and looked at the little face of the spring tide, and the child was full of deep love.
  "Well..." Jier felt that the whole body was so comfortable that she didn't want to move at all. The two people were like a conjoined baby, and no one wanted to quit.
  "Ji Er, I love you, I love ho..." Yan Yuerou said, full of love.
  "I love you too." Jier’s mouth evoked a charming smile.
  This night, Yan Yue, who had a dizzy, kept asking for and plundering in the sexy body of Ji Er, and seemed to want to eat the whole of Ji Er until it was exhausted. The two talents slept, and it was already early in the morning. It is.
  When Ji Er fell asleep, Situ Yi appeared. Jier thought of himself and Yan Yue’s ridiculousness, and he groaned in his heart. He quickly took Situ Yi’s hands and said: “Situ brother, sorry, Jier is late.”
  Situ Yi Looking at the little face of Jier, the pair of eyes looked at the surprise. "Ji Er, how is your face not blue? I was scared of Situ’s brother last night." After the two people dreamed of Yan Hao last night, Ji Er tired. When he fell asleep, Situ Yi discovered that Jier’s face was blue and his breath was weak. He knew that he was a ghost. For this reason, he blamed himself. He was afraid that Jier’s body would be heavy and he would be like him. One life returned to the West, I did not expect to wait an evening tonight, Jier was actually fine, and the face was red and tender, it seems more beautiful, so that his anxious heart finally let go.
  "Ah, hey, Situ brother, don't worry, Jier is fine." Jier thought that the brother of Situ didn't know that he had loved his man.
  "Why is this happening? Is Yan Yue giving you medicine?" Situ Yi still wants to know.
  "Stuart brother, in fact, in fact, you are heavy, as long as there is a constant injection of yang in Jier, Jier will be fine." Jier blushes, hopes that Situ Yi knows, because even if he is dead, she does not want to lie to him. .
  Situ Yi’s grievances were realized. One of them pressed on Ji’s shoulder: “Ji, do you say they are? Is it because they are driving with you, my yin on you is driven away? "Situ Yi is excited.
  "Well. Does Situ brother not blame Jier?" Jier nodded shyly.
  "Of course not to blame, great, Situ brother thought that this will kill you." Situ Yi took Jier into his arms.
  "Oh..." Jier smiled happily, and she knew that Situ’s brother would not blame her.
  "Is Jier seems to be beautiful?" Situ Yi let go of Jier after holding the meeting.
  "Ah, how can I." Jier's face is blushing, and Situ Yi's eyes are burning.
  "Ji Er, can Situ brother be able to..." Situ Yi is now a ghost, except that he waits for Ji Er to enter the dream every night, he has nothing to do, and he can see things from time to time. Sometimes it is a cloud of smoke, so he feels empty.
  "Ah, Situ brother, I heard that if you don't reincarnate for a long time, you will be ruined. You still lied to Jier." Jier immediately pouted at the thought.
  "This, this, anyway, Situ brother does not want to leave Jier." Situ Yi also played a little boy temper.
  "But when you really disappeared, what about Jier?" Jier said anxiously.
  "Ji Er, don't worry about this problem. It's still early, will you say it later?" Situ Yi actually didn't know what to do. He wanted to be with him, but he was afraid that he would disappear when he arrived. I have been to Jier.
  “How much time is there?” Jier asked nervously.
  "This, it should be half a year, I heard other ghosts say." Situ Yi looked miserable.
  Jier's hands touched his handsome face, and my heart hurts. Why do I enjoy it in a man, but he does not reincarnate for himself.
  "Ji Er, don't say this, what happened today, talk to Situ brother? Well, Situ brother is so boring, can only wander around, want to see Jier, but also has to be restricted." Situ Yi sadly Look at her.
  "Ah." Jier suddenly had a wet eyes, so it was very lonely to say that Situ Yi was a ghost.
  "Don't cry, Situ brother is fine, really." Situ Yi quickly hugged her and blamed herself for telling her what to do.
  "Chu Ming, Situ brother, you might as well go to reincarnation, this is too pitiful." Jier could not help but burst into tears.
  "No! If you have a baby, you will never see Jier again. Situ brother would rather be alone. If you can see Jier in your dreams, Situ brother will be satisfied. Jier, don't let Situ brother go." Yi immediately became afraid.
  "Stuart brother, how are you so stupid." Jier's heart hurts even more.
  "Hey, how is it stupid, this is love, Situ brother loves Jier, love very much, hope never to be separated." Situ Yi is very affectionate.
  "But...." Jier still wanted to say that she was kissed by Situ Yi.
  "Nothing, Situ brother knows what he is doing." Situ Yi looked at Jier gently after the kiss.
  "Then, that Jier will go to ask the priests tomorrow to see if Situ’s brother can live a full life in the underworld.” Ji’s thought that since she couldn’t persuade, she had to think of a way to do it, otherwise it would make her feel bad. It is.
  Situ Yiyi stunned, and then could only hold Jier tightly, and her heart was excited. This dream continued until noon the next day, and Jier was faintly awake, and her face appeared again.
  "Jier, hey, get up for lunch, yes, the stars are back." Yanyue woke up in the morning, seeing Jier sleeping, didn't dare to wake her up, looked at her for a while, and got up with satisfaction. He was satisfied with the thought of the lingering last night.
  "Oh, okay." Jier quickly picked up and washed, and then saw her face, was shocked, it seems that the problem is serious, every time there is contact with Situ brother, there will be yin in his body.
  "Ji Er, are you not feeling well, your face is not good, I look." Yan Yue also noticed.
  Ji Er gave him the pulse, Yan Yuejun frowned and said: "Nothing serious, just taking a break is very serious, how is it going? Is it that Jier was too tired last night??" Yan Yue blamed himself.
  "Ah, no, no, Yan Ge, you are going to call the stars, I have something to say, and you should eat first." Ji Er really felt that her body was weak, she needed yang, and Yan Yue tossed. One night, it must be very tired, so the stars are the best choice, not to mention she also wants the stars.
  "Ji Er is sorry, it is Yan Gege who was too indulgent last night." Yan Yue apologized, but his eyes were fiery. He couldn’t help himself. He found that as soon as he touched her, he reacted below, and there was no gram. system. . . . . .
  Jier looked red and put him on the road: "Don't talk nonsense, go."
  Yan Yue just ran out with confidence, and he was very sweet by Ji Er.
  After a while, the stars ran in quickly, and when they saw Jier, they rushed up to pick her up.
  "Ji, what's wrong with you, Yan brother said that your face is not good, I am worried about dying." At this moment, the costumes of the stars are changed, no longer the former guards. Although they are black, they are brocade of black silk. The jacquard brocade with gold thread is black with a gemstone belt, wrapped around his sturdy and slender body. It looks noble and noble. If you want to dress, this is obviously a noble and noble man.
  "Star, you are so handsome." Jier looked at his handsome face, although it was still cold, but the whole person is different, the ink is in the back of the head, with a sapphire crown, it really is丞相公子.
  The face of the star honey is red immediately, and he hurriedly said: "Ji Er, you, don't laugh at the stars, I, I don't want to wear it like this, but he must wear it, I can't help it. In fact, the stars are all Uncomfortable." Star's handsome face turned into a bitter face.
  "Oh, nothing, Jier feels very good. You are now the son of the prime minister. You can't lose your face. Right, are you okay?" Jier began to touch his consciously or unconsciously. Arm.
  "Well, much better, is Jier uncomfortable?" Stars also saw Jier's face, although it seems that the facial features are more beautiful, but his face has a layer of youthfulness, which makes him worry.
  "Well, one thing, how can the stars help Ji Er?" Ji Er began to seduce the stars.
  "Oh, good." Stars haven't seen Jier for a long time, and they can't wait to be with her.
  Jier smiled and took his hand to the soft collapse before the warm stove and began to take off his clothes.
  "Ji Er, why do you want to take off your clothes?" Star asked sillyly.
  "It’s soaked out and it’s comfortable.” Jier’s clothes didn’t wear anything. When she took off, she slipped down on the soft collapse. She found herself uncomfortable and urgently needed the yang of the stars. So the most direct way is to seduce him.
  "Ji Er..." The stars are black and Zhang Da, this little woman is actually not wearing it. Is this testing him? The beautiful naked back made him boil all over the body. For a few days, he didn't love him. He immediately thought about it, and even more terrifiedly, Jier also deliberately slammed the little pp and looked at him.
  "Star, what's wrong, why are you doing it?" Jier Jiao dripping the sound.
  "Ah, oh." Stars quickly sat down beside her. I just wanted to extend my hands to help Jier massage. I found that my hand was cold. I quickly got together and started to slap it up. Gently press the smooth shoulder.
  "Well... Stars, do you want to be a child?" Jier’s voice was blurred.
  Star Chen’s face is even more red. I don’t know what Jier’s thought is, but whether he wants her or her body, he wants to die.
  "Think." The voice of the stars was hoarse, and the big hand was pressed from top to bottom on the back of Jier.
  "Let's go down..." Jier's little head looked at him slightly, and the hands of the stars stopped at the waist bend of Jier, and they stopped going.
  "Oh, oh well." Star's hand began to tremble.
  Ji Er secretly smiled, watching his sweat on his forehead, and the big palm wrapped her small pp, gently kneading.
  "Stars..." Jier called.
  "Well..."
  "You said that you touched Ji's ass and touched Ji's chest. Does it feel the same?" Jier pretended to be bored.
  "Ah..." The star's mouth slammed, and the big hand didn't dare to pinch it. The face was redder and the tip of the nose was sweating.
  "What's wrong, is it hot? Take off your clothes, and the stove is hot here." Jier further seduce.
  "Oh, good." The stars are really hot, people are hot, the body is hot, and the brain is hotter, so he must take off his clothes and cool off. The elegant robes are hung on the hangers. The stars are also a set of white robes. The way, in ancient times, men, women are white robes, and must be long-sleeved trousers.
  When Jier waited for him to fall, he suddenly turned over and the enchanting body was completely exposed in front of the stars.
  "Stars, help Jier also squeezed in front." Jier looked at the star's surprised silly, really want to burst out, this fool, he so seduce him, he actually did not know.
  "Ji Er, I, I, good." Xing Chenjun was very nervous. He sat down and looked at her delicate white body. The two white rabbits on the chest seemed to jump and let him swallow.
  "Star, what do you look at, here is so bloated, oh yeah~" Jier's little face is red, and his hands are pressed on his chest. The big eyes cast a smirk on the stars.
  "Ji, you, You deliberately? But, you are sick." The stars are now seeing it. The face is worried about her illness. One hand is already honestly and unkindly grasping the pair of full-fledged jade rabbits.
  "That is because Jier wants the stars too much, so she is sick." Jier is now like a charming little liar.
  "Little goblins, can you now..." The stars were almost fascinated by her, and the hardness under the white trousers had already been lifted up high, and I couldn’t wait to break through.