Chapter 2

Dance sad because Serena, hatred and become a trance, but at this time, light snow through the forest to her body.
  Lin Xiaoxue recalled everything that danced Xue Ji, and she was saddened in her heart. She was very sympathetic to her. Of course, she also hated the long-awaited Liao Xiaotian and the inhuman youth.
  Lin Xiaoxue turned the little silver ring on the little finger, feeling sad, thinking about his own experience, but also feeling miserable, why is it so dark? Was he being bullied in modern times, and in ancient times he was a bully? God, let me die again.
  "Ji Er, dead hoe, and where did you go lazy?" The sharp female voice once again plunged into Lin Xiaoxue's ear, but this time the body dance Xue Ji did not react, perhaps leaving the memory and leaving.
  The door was opened by a foot, and the thrush that had already spent heavy makeup reached out and prepared to come to the ear of Yulin Xiaoxue. No, she should now be called 'Dance Snow Ji'.
  "Dead gimmicks, all dark, you still can't come out to wait, don't want to live, isn't it!" The thrush is simply beautiful.
  "Dead woman! You don't want to live!" When the new dance Xue Ji's mother-in-law fork rushed up, she flew her out.
  Since you can't die again, you can't let others bully again!

  saw one pair of heavy makeup like a thrush Panda's big eyes widened to the extreme, angry face staring Ji child exclaimed: "! Dance Serena, How dare you kick this lady."
  "How about kicking you! You are a dead woman, this girl looks at you is not pleasing to the eye, fast roll, or you will find your teeth to find your teeth!" Dance Xue Ji hands akimbo, like a mother's fork!
  "Ah... Red mom is coming, dead girl is crazy!" The thrush looked at her posture and was terrified. She ran with her stomach and pulled her legs. She danced Xue Ji and put her hands down, picking a long and narrow willow eyebrow.
  She had seen her appearance early, because her childhood was well-nourished, so she was not as thin as a scalp, and she was taller than a woman of the same age. She was slender and slender, and her chest was already bulging. The bumps are so good that it is no wonder that the red mother is thinking about asking her to pick up the passengers earlier.
  Wu Xueji stretched her arms and legs. She felt that the flexibility was not bad. It was a material for dancing, but it was far worse than Lin Xiaoxue’s body, but she already had a care in her heart.
  Dance Xue Ji walked out of the small room and stood calmly in front of the door, waiting for the arrival of the red mother.
  A pair of flexible big eyes look around this luxurious brothel, I thought the environment here is not generally good, in modern times should be considered a super mansion.
  The front is a two-storey large townhouse, with carved and painted walls, elegant and exquisite. The backyard is a separate lodge of various shapes. The middle yard is a rockery with green trees and red flowers. It is not the same as the ancient broth that I imagined by Lin Xiaoxue. It should be a big red lantern that shines everywhere before dark.
  "Ji, how do you offend the thrush girl?" A little girl with the same age as Wu Xueji rushed over.
  "Culver, nothing, the dead woman is always bullying me, I am fed up, she said that I am crazy, then I will show her crazy." Dance Xueji knows that Qiaoer is the best she can come with after she comes here. The little girl, she is waiting for the 'Yan girl', a very beautiful, quiet and beautiful woman, just the opposite of the thrush, so the child is much luckier than Jier.
  "Ji Er, how are you so impulsive, she will let the red mother force you to pick up the passengers." Qiaoer wondered how Ji Er suddenly was not afraid, thinking that she was probably stimulated by the death of her sister.
  "After picking up, early death and early super-life." Dance Xue Ji looked at the red mother who was eagerly drawn with flowers and flowers, followed by two strong nursing homes, and could not help but sneer a sneer.
  "Ah." Qiao Er scared his mouth and retreated.
  "Hey, red mother, you are getting more and more beautiful." Jier did not wait for the thrush to open, his face changed, first laughed.
  Both the red mother and the thrush were frightened by her abnormality.
  "Mom, you, you see, is she crazy?" The thrush looked at the smiling child.
  Red mother is a lotus pink dress, looks very young, and the temperament is also good. It should not be thirty years old. It should be in modern times or in golden age, but in ancient times it was yesterday's yellow flower. A savvy face made Jier know why she would Become the owner of this big brothel. Ji Er looked at her face and suddenly felt very admired by her.
  "Ji, what happened?" Red mother's voice was cold and her eyes were sharp. She would never let people scatter on her site.
  "Hey, red mother, Jier didn't want to be a sly lady." Jier didn't care to smile.
  "Then you want to pick up the guest?" Red mother scraped her from head to toe, showing a smile on her lips. This little girl is indeed a beautiful woman. If she is as red as her sister, she will not be afraid of fighting. Chunxiangyuan'.
  "Receive the customer? Early, red mother, Jier also had to train well before picking up the guest, so that the price can be sold well? As long as the red mother will spend money to cultivate Jier, Jier will be able to make 'Flying Dance House' It’s better than 'Spring Garden'.” Wu Xueji said that this is very serious, and a pair of big eyes are not afraid to look at the red mother.
  "Little girl, is your sister killed, do you want to avenge her?" Red Mom's smile is getting bigger and bigger.
  "Not blushing mother, Ji Er really wants to avenge her sister, not to say that she would rather offend the villain, can't offend a woman, this must be reported to me, I hope that the red mother will help Jier, but also help you's 'floating dance' The hospital's." After the dance Xue Ji said strong, the corner of his mouth sneered.
  "Little girl, are you overconfident, and the opposite mother is not a good character, and in addition to your good face, what are the specialties? Are you sure you can seduce men? Mom, I don't want to raise waste. ”
  "Hey, my mother is right, it is better to show a song and dance to her mother, and see if Jier has the potential to attract men's eyes." Jier's face shines with confidence and slowly sweeps over the gathering. Many girls, nursing homes and hoes came over.
  "Good!" Red Mom clap her hands very quickly, and someone immediately asked some musicians to come over.
  "You choose a song yourself." Red mother gave her a chance, and the red mother never felt trouble with picking people.
  Lin Xiaoxue filtered the songs that Wu Xueji was familiar with, and then chuckled: "Then "Gone with the Wind". Mom waited for me for a while, and Jier went in and prepared, and would not let her mother down." Finished gracefully turning into his own small room.
  "Mom, she is crazy, you don't care about her!" The thrush couldn't believe that the woman just was the dead girl who was bullying every day. She must be crazy.
  "Shut up! If you don't go crazy, you will know." Red mother retorted the thrush.
  "Mom. . . ." The thrush suddenly flattered.
  "Don't look down on anyone. Little girl has the courage to stand up today. How can mother give her a chance?" Red mother said, sweeping everyone with sharp eyes.
  "Yes, mother, how did she change so big?" The thrush is really puzzled.
  "Sometimes grief can turn into strength, hatred can make people stronger, Jier is such a type, Mom is very happy to see her strong, I hope the little girl don't let me down."
  Red mother's words just fell, Jier's room The door opened, and everyone looked at the picture of Jier who came out, and then screamed, and the inhalation sounded all over the compound, but more stunned.
  Chapter Three small body of confident woman
  saw Serena dance under black hair draped vertically, and long to the waist, her immense satisfaction, with a little sprucing up will be able to achieve the effect she wanted.
  The original cyan suit on her body has been cut into an exposed dancer costume. The long sleeves on the top have been cut over the shoulders and become a sloping shoulder coat, revealing a thin and smooth shoulder and two white arms, and the chest to the waist. Already empty, the snow-white waist is reminiscent of the waist, and the lower body is cooler. The two pants are cut directly into the thighs, revealing slender legs, leaving only a pair of shorts to wrap her up. A small PP.
  This set of temporary dancer clothes is not a tights, which makes her feel awkward, but she can't manage that much. She wants to live in her own life. She knows she must sacrifice. There is no anti-lighting chest sticker on the chest, and there is less inside the body, so that she can laugh out first.
  I saw people in the entire yard become demented, and how big the eyes are, they doubled again. All eyes were gathered on the cool and incomparable strange clothes of Wu Xueji.
  "Mom, she, she is crazy, really crazy, God!" Thrush was the first person to scream.
  "Shut up!" Dance Xue Ji walked up and yelled at her and then looked at her like a red mother who was also scared.
  "Mom, Jier knows that I am scared, but I am not crazy. I just want to be a unique dancer in the fragrance garden. This suit needs to be improved, but please take a look at the faces of these nursing home brothers. Jier believes that my mother will be satisfied. "Dance Xue Ji said that he looked around and smiled at the corner of his mouth. A beautiful pair of eyes was rushing to these men, so when the red mother turned to look at these men, almost all of them were flushed. Lu Chun laughed, stunned, but every man's eyes are shining and watching the strange dance Xue Ji.
  "Shantou, you know the man's heart very well." After the red mother stunned, she covered her mouth and smiled. Yes, these men were reluctant to leave their eyes from Jier.
  "Hey, my mother won the prize. Now I will give a look to the guards’ brothers. If it’s good, don’t be embarrassed, give a round of applause, oh.” Dance Xue Ji walked to the hollow of the courtyard, then the musician They are all ready, and the red lanterns in the courtyard set off the whole scene with a good atmosphere. Because there is still half an hour from the opening hours, almost all the people in the waltz have come to the wind and squeezed this temporary small stage. And the dance Xue Ji wants this effect.
  The music rang, and Xue Xueji stood confidently in the middle of the open space, and slightly bowed to the body, then slowly stretched out her hands.
  "Gone with the Wind" is a soft song with a soft beginning, so the dances at the beginning of the dance are very soft and beautiful. Although this body can't do difficult moves, but with her experience, I can dance. It was as smooth as a cloud, until her little head tilted slightly and her hands were in a posture like a moon. The music turned around and the climax came. I saw Wu Xueji open her white legs and her head suddenly Yang, long hair flies, began her most familiar night dance in half a year.
  "Wow..."
  "God....."
  "Insane, she is crazy. . . ."
  "There is a bad sorrow..." The sounds were ringing, but the savvy red mother found that all the women were talking, and the men were obsessed with each other, a drooling wolf, and she smiled at this moment.
  The music suddenly changed tone, and then there was some chaos. The last few musicians could only stop, and Xue Jiji turned an elegant 360-degree turn and made a curtain call.
  "Yes, I am sorry. . . ." A young musician turned red and peeked at the dancing Xue Ji, who stood confidently in the middle of the open space, and then lowered his head to apologize because Jier’s movement was too tempting. People, so that his heart is too nervous, his hands are shaking, he has changed his tone, and other people are also red-faced, not much better.
  "Oh, it doesn't matter, people are not sages, you can't do it, and Jier understands." Wu Xueji showed a gentle smile to them, and the young musician looked stunned again.
  Looking around the audience, the woman's eyes are frightened and despised, while the man's eyes are naked and the beast wants to show, all eyes staring at the sexy dance Xue Ji, can't wait to put this fairy under him.
  "Well, everyone is gone, Jier, change clothes to the mother's room! Thrush, from today, your little girl is changed into a squat." Red mother said aloud, turned and left, the pace is somewhat urgent, It was really impossible to calm the excitement in my heart, and the floating dance hall finally had to look up.
  "Hey, thank you for your support, Jier retired." Wu Xueji knew that he had succeeded, and happily threw a wink at everyone, then turned and ran into his small room, leaving only those ones that were scattered. Hair and a enchanting back.
  Then, the hospital suddenly exploded like a boiling oil pan.
  Chapter IV of the body of a woman brothel
  red mother's room is in a separate small courtyard, the door has two nursing homes guarding, dance Serena put on clean brown dress rushed.
  Red mother is sitting in her own room waiting for her, holding a white orchid cup in her hand to show her calm.
  "Red mother, Jier is coming." The sound of Wu Xueji’s crisp voice rang outside the door, awakening the red mother who was immersed in her thoughts.
  "Come in." A faint sigh, Jier quickly rushed inside.
  "Sit down." Red mother told Jier to sit down, and then unexpectedly gave her a cup of tea, which is normal for Lin Xiaoxue, but it is really flattering to Xue Xueji.
  "Thank you mom." Dance Xue Ji took over the delicate and compact cups.
  "Ji Er, you have changed." Red mother sat down, a pair of savvy eyes looking straight at the little face of the dance Xue Ji calm.
  "People always want to change, not to mention their own future, mother, are you right?" Jier smiled at the well-maintained face of Red Mother.
  "Oh, yes, let's talk, how do you want your mother to train you." Red mother looked at her with appreciation, although she was amazed at the fact that this weak and timid little girl turned into a confident and bold little woman, but these were her It doesn't matter, she wants the pillars of the 'Flying Dance House'.
  "I want my mother to give me half a year, because after half a year, Ji Er is fifteen years old. In the past six months, I hope my mother will learn to dance for me." Dance Xue Ji looks serious.